coccyx pain and left foot swollen

Discussion in 'Injuries and Prevention' started by Sarute Uchizaki, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Sarute Uchizaki

Sarute Uchizaki Valued Member

Hi!

I got a pain on my coccyx while doing a household chore. I thought the pain would subside but I was wrong. It still pains. On top of that, I went training in martial arts and got my left foot swollen while giving a left front kick to an opponent.

Well, the left foot got swollen but I managed to decrease the swelling but sometimes it pains while I try to sit down.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME HOW TO RECOVER ESPECIALLY FROM THE PAIN I GOT ON THE COCCYX AND HOW TO TO HEAL THE FOOT INJURY?

2. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

I'm no doctor but have you tried troubleshooting what's wrong?

Is your lower back swollen?
    Have you taken any anti-inflammatories?
    Are you propping your foot up?
    Have you been applying ice and anti-inflammatory cream/gel to the regions that are sore?
    Is there bruising around your foot?
    How long have you been in pain for?
    Have you asked Google? :google:
    Have you seen a Doctor?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  3. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

YOU COULD TRY ASKING A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL AND NOT INTERNET STRANGERS!

-Sry for yelling:love:

4. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

I have to admit... I thought this was going to be a "I got an injury from kicking my own a** joke" lol

5. Saved_in_Blood

on a real note... when I was very young I fell in the garage and hit my butt bone and I was out of school for a week.. couldn't walk or anything. It's a very painful injury.

6. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Sounds like this injury is a real . . . . . pain in the ass.

Try rubbing some Crisco on it!

7. RedearthWildman

RedearthWildman New Member

Sounds like some deep bruising and spraining; hate to say it, but nothing to do but stretch the affected areas GENTLY, apply ice within the first 24 hours, apply heat between hours 25-72, and rest.

8. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I slipped on Jack Daniels once and did the same thing. I couldn't walk for days and was in pain for about 2 months.

Get your ass and your foot x-rayed.

9. Saved_in_Blood

It really is painful that's for sure.

10. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Yeah, spilling whiskey is terrible :)

The day after I literally couldn't move, I just laid in bed whining to myself.

11. Saved_in_Blood

I was lucky in that I was only about 5 or 6 I guess... amazing how fast you heal when you are that young.