Trump by name......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dead_pool, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

I thought personal attacks weren't allowed on MAP any longer? Moderator??

Rasmussen has Trump ahead 44-39 as of a few minutes ago.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Could you please link to this on their website, as I can see this article which talks about many of the places where Clinton's lead over Trump has increased, but I can't see any polls indicating national support for Trump ahead of Clinton.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/30/politics/state-poll-florida-clinton-trump/

3. Aegis

Well without an actual source for your claims, what else can be inferred? The news outlets' own websites don't seem to agree with what you are saying, so it's very hard to see where you have found the figures you're claiming.

My view is that it's not a personal attack to suggest that someone making claims about politics is making something up if they don't provide a source that can be cross-checked. After all, if the claim is valid, it must be reported somewhere.

4. Aegis

Quoting word for word from their website,

"White House Watch: Clinton 43%, Trump 42%, Johnson 6%, Stein 2%"

The number 44 doesn't even appear on that page.

5. The Iron Fist

The Iron Fist Banned Banned

Straight off the Associated Presses folks. Trump just converted to Islam, left the race, and is moving to Uzbekistan.

Trump 55, Clinton 50.

6. Kwajman

Well Hillary hasn't been elected yet so she'd beat the top of the list if elected.

7. Kwajman

Just google it...

8. Kwajman

9. Kwajman

Bomb? In your opinion. For every 'poll' you post showing hillary winning I can post one showing Donald won. It's all in who you choose to believe. You will always believe the liberals and I will always believe the conservatives until someone shows me hillary has changed from her past.

10. Kwajman

Nope poll watch isn't affiliated with either party. I look at the daily update. You may not believe but numbers sometimes come out the same every few days as polls come in. Statistics can be twisted in any way you wish to prove your point, your statistics only mean something if you support their results. Each week the 'never Trump' group gets smaller, blacks are moving towards the republicans as hillary's past and her scandal in Haiti receives more attention. I'm sure you don't follow the republicans as closely as I do, more and more republicans are coming together.

More independents are also moving towards the right, almost every major non-affiliated poll has the two of them in a statistical tie. You can spew whatever 'facts and statistics' you wish, it doesn't change facts as others see them. The truth is only truth to those who believe it. 2 + 2= 4 is a fact, Trump will lose to hillary is an opinion until the votes come in. AND, a fact in Florida, a huge swing state, has Trump winning in the early voting by 3-5% pts as of yesterday. Go to the Florida Election Division website, easily found if you can google...

11. Kwajman

And you're entitled to your opinion.

12. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Interesting.

Have the whites said how they will vote? Do they care about Haiti, or is that just something black people are interested in?

13. Kwajman

I believe you are changing the numbers to support your point of view. Seems several clinton supporters here are doing that. Today's millennials have the Machiavellian approach to politics, they seem to do that a lot so it's easily understood where you're coming from...

Saying 'I don't see it so it's not true' doesn't make it so. If you disagree fine, if you agree fine, it's all good. Because of my job and where I live most of her policies won't affect me if she's elected anyway.

14. Kwajman

That would be the democratic parties way of counting votes, yes...however the current AP poll has clinton ahead of Trump, however there is a very large percentage of 'undecided' voters. What democratic site did you find your numbers?

15. David Harrison

Maybe if you gave a link to where you are getting your stats we might not have this trouble.

16. Kwajman

I check Poll Watch, a collection of 15 unaffiliated polls with combined and averaged results. I get my numbers from Rasmussen daily off of their website. Maybe you're
    seeing an old page. It's delivered directly to my e-mail daily. Because where I live, all e-mail is filtered so there IS often a 1-24 hour delay. So yes my numbers might be 24 hours old when I post them.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  17. Kwajman

Haiti is relevant because hillary often speaks of how she 'helped the people of Haiti' by raising millions is aid, then built a total of one medical clinic several miles from where the majority of aid was needed. Then the restt of the donations have disappeared somewhere and no one can find out where they went to. The more blacks look at her claims of helping blacks, the more they have been trending to the right. Again, google it....

18. Kwajman

Everything I get is delivered via e-mail from their sites daily. Google the websites and find their latest data not old information that a couple of posters here have tried to use. All personal e-mail is filtered due to where I live so there is a 1-24 hour delay in receiving an e-mail. No trouble on my end, simply because you choose not to verify it gives you trouble though. If you don't believe it then don't believe it. No worries...

19. David Harrison

So are white people looking into her claims of helping Europeans?

20. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

show us a link of your poll watch. everyone has asked you, yet you continue avoiding the question. don't tell me to google it when i already have.

you've already been busted lying on several occasions, including quoting something from the rasmussen site which was simply untrue.

why don't you show us these polls of donald winning. the debate or the national election or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.