Rampage back with UFC

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Mushroom, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Here we go again!

Rampage has not been happy with his Bellator contract, stating they have not honoured several things (including a reality show). Apparently he hasn't even spoken to Dana White for the past year, he also claims he has no issues with White.

Bellator however believe Rampage is still within contract, so would most likely contest it in court.

Zuffa should be able to handle 2 high profile lawsuits...right?

2. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Meh, he'll be a big name gatekeeper anyway.

3. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

I hope the UFC loses this battle.

Whiny complaining Rampage back in the UFC- ugh.:rolleyes:

He is on my list of least favorite fighters.

Diaz Brothers, Rampage, Bisping, Koscheck...............

4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

5. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I'll be interested what the reaction to him will be. He was very popular when I got into mma but, the vocal fans on boards at least, seem to have got tired with him they same way I have. Between molesting reporters constantly (first time I saw it was kinda funny, every time is an issue) and the non-stop whinging he did over his last few ufc fights I don't care about him any more. He's a has been who refused to grow his entire career and now the game's moved past him. I look forward to seeing him get used as a stepping stone and that's about it.

6. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

The antics of all these divas is starting to make me think UFC stands for "Unhappy <EXPLETIVE> Crybabies."

7. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

This isn't a UFC battle. It's solely between Rampage and Bellator.

8. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

You are right.

In that case, let me rephrase.

I hope Bellator wins.

9. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Hmmm... makes me wonder how much UFC would put up with the whole molesting female news reporters in this day and age. Seems pro sports figures are easy targets for the media. Pro Golf took a beating with Tiger Woods, Pro NFL has taken a beating with several NFL players in the last few years...

Then again... maybe any news is good news.... any PR is good PR?

10. Brian R. VanCis

Brian R. VanCis Valued Member

Rampage is so past his prime I hope to never have to watch another fight of his. I imagine if the UFC wants him it is to simply have a retirement fight and then show him the door.

11. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Its like Hogan being back in WWE....good for nostalgia but nothing good will come of it