Looking for any Kuk Sool practitioners north of Philadelphia

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by JKN-Pellegrini, Apr 19, 2013.

1. JKN-Pellegrini

JKN-Pellegrini Valued Member

Obewan, I just read your reply (as well as Maggie's)--I've been away for a while.
    It would be fun to get together with either or both, or join whatever may already have started. I will PM you my contact info to forward it to the Kyosonym.

JKN Pellegrini

2. JKN-Pellegrini

Maggie, I'm all for it. I'll try sending you a PM with my contact info, but you may have to post a few more times before the system let's you read it.

JKN Pellegrini

3. JKN-Pellegrini

That's only 40 minutes away from me! If we can all get together we could certainly practice again! Would you happen to have his contact info?

Thanks,

JKN-Pellegrini

4. Maggie

Maggie Valued Member

I guess I will post, then.

5. Maggie

Maggie Valued Member

I fear there may be some political issues with this association. I hate the politics of martial arts. Can't we just kick and scream together?

6. Maggie

Maggie Valued Member

I tried to email you. Will that too be a failure until I have some more postings?

7. Maggie

Maggie Valued Member

Sounds great... I moved to the area in 2001. It has been a KSW desert for a long time.

8. JKN-Pellegrini

Is he not with the WKSA or something? Either way, until we can figure out some school to go to once a while, any training we do would be unsanctioned, so it shouldn't really matter (at least until we figure things out).

PS, I did get your email, I just replied. Sorry for the delay, I was out of town.

9. Maggie

Maggie Valued Member

Hey, Obewan

Are you around Thanksgiving weekend? I may be in the (relative) vicinity of your Upstate NY location, and would love to meet up!

10. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Oh dang sorry Maggie that'll teach me not to check in regularly. I would've been happy to meet up with you. Maybe next time your close.

11. Maggie

Maggie Valued Member

I will be in the neighborhood again around the new year.

12. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

I should be around, I'd be happy to meet with you. We are getting real serious about Philly. If you and Jkn are serious we'll make it happen.

13. DragonSpawn

DragonSpawn Ronin

I don't do Kuk Sool specifically, but have done a little bit of everything and would be happy to meet up with anyone anytime to practice pretty much anything (I like being well-rounded). I live in NE Philly and can come to lower Montgomery/Bucks

14. Maggie

Maggie Valued Member

I might know someone...

Hey, C-dog

I know a Pittsburgh Brown-black, who has been dormant since about '95, who may entertain the idea of a training partner. Would you like me to get the two of you in touch?

15. CriticalDog

CriticalDog Valued Member

At this point ma'am, I'm afraid I wouldn't be a very good training partner, as my schedule is a complete mess. Thank you for the offer, and when/things settle down I may follow up with that.

Though, unless they've been continually self training, i'm not sure how much help we could be to each other... being out for 15 and 20 years respectively is tough. :)