Can women defend themselves against men?

Discussion in 'Women's Self Defence' started by FF1994, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Did you just say a female tennis player would beat me up? Lol no. A well trained female martial artist can't even defeat a normal man, let alone a trained one like myself. Get over it, friend.

2. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U73xKgbXh68"]There is no such thing as free birth control - YouTube[/ame]

6:40 btw if you don't want to watch all of it. He explains why your argument about children doesn't hold up.

3. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Well, they might not be stronger, but I think they could be half right ;)

4. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Ah the classic "your spelling sucks" argument. Actually you're wrong on that. Men have a slightly higher IQ on average and the higher your IQ, the more likely you are to be a man. Men are more likely than women to be really smart or really dumb. But regardless, this means there are more male geniuses than female ones.

5. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Oh yeah sorry... I was forgetting your 3rd Dan in Tang so do. The mark of badassery if ever there was one.

6. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Bla bla bla same old, same old.

7. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

Trump, is that you?

8. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Lol.

9. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm rubbing Crisco all over my body and breathing really heavily because your masculinity just overwhelms me. I feel like I want to be the submissive animal that the alpha male engages in homosexual relations with to show its dominance over the others.

10. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

K.

11. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

So few words with so much meaning and power behind them. Such a strong man.

/me starts fanning self

All my Crisco is melting I'm getting so hot. Did somebody turn the AC off?

12. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Thread closed pending MOD discussion.

13. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I wouldn't usually comment on banned users, but two people have lost their posting privileges over their views on women.

Thankfully everyone else helps in the promotion of women's martial arts and women's self defence.

Equality is something we feel really strong about here on MAP and we want to encourage more women into training and physical fitness.

There are still issues surrounding how women should look when they train and while campaigns such as this girl can and Twitter's Girls in Gis are helping there is still work to do.

MAP will be a place where everyone posts on an equal playing field whatever age, sex, religion, race, disability, weight, fitness level and so on.

I'd like to encourage people to post more videos and pictures, but people need to feel safe before doing so.

We'll not be set back by a few people from the dark ages.

I think the thread can remain closed.

Simon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.