What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. flaming

flaming Valued Member

That usually anoys me in CSGO, I can turn off the comms but why can't they fight with honour and accept defeat. I usually take a trouncing as Terrorist then all the 'keen' people leave when the teams switch. Players disconect if they think there going to die which 'god for bid, would lower their k:d ratio. RTCW had the right idea rewarding the medics with points. I wander if enemy territory is still played... probably not. The EA software puts me off Battlefield 4. Rainbow 6 siege looks decent though.

2. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Youtube channels apart from total halibut I usually watch about gaming. Anyone else watch any others?

Clueless gamer on Conan

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA4Scnc--L4&list=PLVL8S3lUHf0RqD7TZ6hohWk8Sd3asaqnY"]Clueless Gamer: "UFC 2" With Conor McGregor - CONAN on TBS - YouTube[/ame]

penguinz0

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiBnWHx8QiQ"]Hybrid Heaven - YouTube[/ame]

Criken2

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XzE5bKksPk"]Hitman Absolution: Man Hitting 101 - YouTube[/ame]

Danny O'Dwyer

https://www.youtube.com/user/dannyodwyer/videos

WarOwl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Zh27LLLBs"]CSGO One Round Five Players - YouTube[/ame]

JonTron

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICvRmN9A8RQ"]Jon Goes Primal (Far Cry Primal) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  3. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Ha. Not long after I posted that, I got the vilest voice message yet from an American chap (from Alabama by the sound of his accent) who wanted to defile my mother with a telegraph pole. Maybe because I knifed him four times in a row, in the space of three minutes hehehe. :ninja:

Yeah, I like the look of Siege too. BF4 is great, Hardline not so much (the kits are too restrictive in the latter). Not sure if I'm going to try The Division or not.

4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Been a fan of theradbrad for some years now.

5. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I'm not much for competitive game modes, mainly because I know I'm just bad.
    I played some Uncharted 3 anyway and at times it was fun, even though I was very bad.
    But I admit: The one thing that really annoyed me was when I got killed within half a second of respawning.
    Waiting there and killing those who respawned, just seemed silly too me.

I never even thought about sending stupid rage messages though, that'd be even more silly.
    At times I quit, I admit that, but usually I waited for the next round.
    I easily get killed double as much as I kill, usually more, so my K/D ratio never bothered me :eek: :D

But in the end I'm more the coop-player - that I actually enjoy and even was decent in U3.

Nearly finished the Uncharted-trilogy.
    What I have left is a U2 speedrun and the U3 speedrun as well.

Screwed up my speedrun of U2 by 6 minutes and 37 seconds.
    Why? Well, first off, because I got nervous in the last three chapters and made mistakes.
    And because, without the update, when you restarted a checkpoint your time wouldn't be reset too.

I wonder how the speedrun of U3 will end.

I hate speedruns and honestly: Even though I really like the games, continuous speedruns are just too long for what I enjoy.
    3:30 hours for U2 and 4:15h for U3 - without decent brakes, when I'm tiring of speedrunning it's just no real fun.

If at least you could work chapter-wise, cut some times and it would count too :(

Next on my list: Life is strange, inFamous: Second Son.
    Probably.

6. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Black Ops 3 (Der Eisendrachen Zombies map and the Easter Egg is a lot of fun). Insurgency, and a friend recently bought me Football Manager 2016 ^^, I told him not to as this game takes a lot of my time and makes time fly... But he insisted he would never play it as he's clueless about football!

7. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I might get back into football, it seems like an interesting season from what my dad tells me. Liverpool are on the up, my hatred for the scouse culture to intimidate is decreasing of late. Well keep mushrooms in .... their gonna be angry - like the Maoris'. American football and the Bundesliga seem to do a better job at maintaining a greater amount of competitiveness.

8. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

Borderlands 2, been playing it for the last 500 hours.

9. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

R A Lah! It's boss!

Mitch

10. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Sitting there in your lacoste traccy, with a pint of stella I imagine. :p

11. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

I'm now exercising my fingers on Gameboy Color classic "Tetris DX" it has quickly become new new toilet game and consequently the amount of time I spent on having a number 2 has shot up dramatically...

12. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Sound.

13. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Damn reminds me of the earworms from pokemon especially
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLFW2t3JDzY"]Pokemon R/B/Y - Lavender Town Music EXTENDED - YouTube[/ame]

14. kingsleyt

kingsleyt New Member

currently i'm playing tomb raider 2013

15. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Quantum Break.

It looks like it's going to have a great story, Remedy haven't failed there.

However there are some graphical glitches that are annoying.

For anyone who gets it and are fans of other Remedy games then make sure you look around, there are some cool Easter eggs.

It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
    :cool:

16. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

After finishing "inFamous: Second Son" I went back to "Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition".

I still really like the game (played and platted it already on Ps3) but I'm glad once I will (hopefully) have all the trophies.
    Mainly because I have only the more difficult ones left, which can be annoying :D

But the game is just as fun as it was the first time around :)

Not sure yet what to come after that: "Life is strange", "Metro", "Tearaway", ...

Still tempted to pre-order "Uncharted 4". I have a few days left.
    Played the predecessors for endless hours, so it seems to be a good idea :rolleyes:

17. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

Currently waiting for Uncharted 4 and the new DOOM. Not long now.

18. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

Slowly, ever so slowly I'm chipping away at my backlog. Started on 'The Wolf Among Us' by Telltale Games on the PS4. It's early days yet but it suits the comic book really well, except for the character of Snow White, she just seems a bit "off" and not quite how I imagined.

Still, Telltale does great episodic games.

19. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

That's certainly true.
    I give myself time until Tuesday to decided whether to pre-order or not :eek: :D
    In case I didn't come to e decision until then, I really don't even deserve U4 :rolleyes:

I never read the comic, but I sort of liked the game, even though I prefer the other TT-episodic games.
    The Wolf had me annoyed to no end, because the save files crashed on me two or three times (after I finished the story and went for the missing trophies).
    Still a fin game though.

And I remembered a couple of minutes ago: I saw that "Bully" was out on Ps4 as well, so that will probably be my next game.
    Third generation actually :eek:
    Played it on Ps2 (was name here of it was "Canis Canem Edit", for some reason they changed the name), on XBox 360 and soon on Ps4...

20. flaming

flaming Valued Member

:eek:

Last edited: May 11, 2016