Can anyone help with this matter

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by claudethecat, Apr 25, 2016.

1. claudethecat

claudethecat New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Dear users. This image is being used on the internet to scam individuals. I was wondering if anyone out there might know who the gentleman is in the picture or maybe know the type of kickboxing he might be practicing. The pictures were being used for a fake profile and I would like to possibly let this person know that this is happening, also it is happening on more than one website. Many thanks any h[​IMG]elp appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/KbWPLbi.jpg

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Your image needs to be hosted online to be shown in your post

3. claudethecat

claudethecat New Member

Thankyou for your reply, would you know how I would be able to do this?

4. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Go to imgur.com and click the "upload" button.

5. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

If you have the image on your computer just use the "manage attachments" option on MAP and upload it with your post.

Click Post Reply, then scroll down and look for the Manage Attachments" button, click that, and search for the file on your PC :)

Mitch

6. claudethecat

claudethecat New Member

Won't let me do that for some reason any other ideas??

7. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

The filesize may be too big. The other option is to upload it to a site like imgur or imageshack, then paste the link to it here, as Chadderz says.

8. claudethecat

claudethecat New Member

This image is being used on the internet to scam individuals. I was wondering if anyone out there might know who the gentleman is in the picture or maybe know the type of kickboxing he might be practicing. The pictures were being used for a fake profile and I would like to possibly let this person know that this is happening, also it is happening on more than one website. Many thanks any help appreciated.
    [​IMG]

9. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

You know its a bad scam when they can't even pick a good photo.

10. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

No idea who it is. Why do you want to know (out of interest)?

11. claudethecat

claudethecat New Member

The original was of course better quality than that but quality has been affected from my bad knowledge. There are other photos lost of them claiming he was a martial arts enthusiast. Someone is posing as this guy on the internet thats all.