real ninjutsu and anime ninjutsu simileritys

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by aikidoka-je, Mar 27, 2008.

1. aikidoka-je

aikidoka-je Blue Floral Belt

well i thougth i would post a thread about the ninjutsu in anime and reality some of the techniques where changes but some are actualy real techniques
    like this way of throwing a knife

Attached Files:

2. deivu

deivu Valued Member

Here's one, taijutsu is the name of unarmed combat in Naruto and in real ninjutsu.

3. aikidoka-je

not a technique but thay actualy make weapons like this guys

Attached Files:

4. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Doesn't tap to heel-hooks

Why is this thread even in existence? Anime is for teenagers with gender issues, this is a martial arts forum.

5. nicerebound

nicerebound Valued Member

Further proves the point I made in another thread...ninjitsu is for delusional supernerds.

6. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

QFT!!! :D

7. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Doesn't tap to heel-hooks

Dude if you seriously think that children's cartoons are a reliable source of martial arts information just because they're in Japanese, you need some immediate mental help. If you had any remote knowledge of throwing knives you'd realize how ridiculous your statement is. But I guess it's hard to obtain accurate information on martial arts in the 6th grade. :rolleyes:

8. KiddReige

KiddReige The Six Samurai-Zanji

and just some FYI, its similarities...

9. Nii

Nii Valued Member

What manga is that from?

10. soyez efficaces

soyez efficaces Valued Member

ask your instructor :D

paul

11. benkyoka

benkyoka one million times

FYI, it's it's.

This message brought to you by a jerk.

"Mokuton!"

12. SWEHurricane

SWEHurricane Valued Ninjer

Devil Hanzo, you take things way to seriously. :rolleyes:

It's way more fun to play along.

13. Almack

Almack Almack

....and ninjutsu is for serious practioners. :rolleyes:

14. KiddReige

KiddReige The Six Samurai-Zanji

you win at life, +1 for you

15. aikidoka-je

look at figure 38 39 here
    http://www.secrets-of-shuriken.com.au/index1.htm
    samurai deeper kyo its realy good it has samurai of course ninjas and daimyos

16. TheMightyMcClaw

TheMightyMcClaw Dashing Space Pirate

It's not quite anime, but it appears that Dr. Hatsumi was in a Tokusatsu (Ultraman, Super Sentai, that sort of thing) program called Sekai Ninja Sen Jiraiya.

17. Lily

Lily Valued Member

This thread makes me want to cry.

18. Shirusawa H.

Shirusawa H. Valued Member

I saw that one its so hilarious..It has tengu and those 'dramatic' fighting scenes, I didnt realize after watching it that Soke was there since it was just a short period of time watching it.

19. Katsujin-ken

Katsujin-ken Valued Member

Hmm, I take exception with your hypothesis. Not all anime/manga fans fit the teenager/gender confusion mold. Some are 27 going on 30, are very well-adjusted, and :eek: actually train in martial arts! (sounds like somebody I know very well). But being the gracious guy I am, I'll let that blanket statement slide :cool:

Having said that, I do cringe every time I talk to people at an anime convention whose perception of ninja is (mis)informed by watching too much "Naruto" :yeleyes: I do find a few people I can honestly speak with about Budo, but they are few and far between.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  20. Nii

Nii Valued Member

Devil Hanzo: I watch anime and I think it's great. I also train in a Koryu art and several other martial arts and I don't have trouble distinguishing anime from reality. Please don't be so close minded.