Christmas came early!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by pseudo, Nov 26, 2015.

1. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

So no more excuses. I have to train for at least a year to make my money back on this guy! Very excited to get started. Just need to pick up my bars and weights from storage!

[​IMG]

2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Cool! Except don't you want to put some sort of matt underneath that to protect your hardwood floor?

3. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Nice, black Friday deal?

Also definitely get a mat, strength shop do em, as do amazon if you hate the poor.

4. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

oh god, that is a thing of beauty

5. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

Not a black Friday deal but I did manage to talk the sales person down 15% not too bad. Below what I had budgeted for so I'm happy. Mats are coming, that's actually going to move over about 10 feet, it's currently in my wife's designated sowing, crafting area.

6. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

She'll not get a good harvest from that tilth.

Mitch

7. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

Ha! Woops. Sewing. However, I do have a lettuce and kale hydroponics table, but that's not where it's going either. The joys of a new house. Still trying to figure out location and how best to organize stuff. I want to make a small indoor climbing wall for the girls too.

8. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

DAMMIT!

I thought I was a sure fire winner as first person to use the word 'tilth' on MAP, but no!

The cage looks great, enjoy!

Mitch

9. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

10. Dead_pool

Is it me, or does the top look a little wonkey?

11. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

How so?

12. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

It does but could be the camera angle, the left side from top seems to be bending inwards instead of straight?

13. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

Ah. No, the roof is sloped. That might be what gives it that illusion.

14. ned

ned Valued Member

Might be that the floor Is running slightly out of level (not that uncommon) :dunno: . A spirit level would tell you ,then you can adjust with shims.

15. Dead_pool

That's OK then, I couldn't see how it could of been, but it definitely looked off!

16. Bjjbrown

Bjjbrown Valued Member

Lovely rack you have their!

Please please invest in some resistance band. Great strength curve carry over for most martial arts