Is this okay?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Mugen Zero, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Mugen Zero

Mugen Zero Infinite zero

Umm whats a CLF school? It's my folks money. I stopped my taekwon do and aikido not only because i wanted to focus on exams but to also lightened their burden or in malay (meringankan beban mereka) they spent so much on my tuition, and private school all because i was rejected from the other schools, i would have done a lot more martial arts training in school if my school even had one. they cancelled the awesome martial arts class due to budget cuts. i was rejected because my marks were insufficient in west malaysia and my parents didn't want me to go to a malay school because they wanted me to mix with other races (malay schools like the name states is basically for orang melayu or malay people, they were the only schools i qualified). I really do want to unite the martial art community, don't doubt my spirit. And just to let you know didn't i already say i will find a way to devote time and money. And i do practice my martial arts. Every chance i get.

2. Mugen Zero

Mugen Zero Infinite zero

I am considering the part time job just finding the time to do it.

3. Mugen Zero

Mugen Zero Infinite zero

and it is one of my major priority.

4. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Don't consider it, do it!

This is more like it.:)

Like I said before, it it truly is a priority, you will make it happen.

Choy Li Fut- one style of Traditional Chines Martial Arts.

Edit: Never mind the CLF reference anyways. I pulled up the thread I was thinking about and it wasn't in Malaysia.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  5. Mugen Zero

Mugen Zero Infinite zero

umm guys how many times do you recommend to practice a technique by right. i understand in the end of the day it's not about quantity it's more about quality, but how many times do you think recommended?

6. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Varies. Depends on the person.

7. Mugen Zero

Mugen Zero Infinite zero

So do you mean until the person is satisfied with the results?

8. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Not quite. If you're honest with your training you should appreciate the progress you are making but always feel like you could make more.

As for the quantity, it really is individual specific. As long as you can pay good amounts of attention to what you're doing and it doesn't hurt you or cause you injury or interference, then whatever works for you.