Anyone here from the bay area

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by UrbanOkami, Apr 28, 2017.

1. UrbanOkami

UrbanOkami New Member

Hey looking for a mma dojo or Brazilian Jiujutsu academy in the bay area. If you guys know of any places or train at any let me know. I'm nervous about being the guy but I do have skill and have experience. Thanks guys!

2. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

kurt osiander does a lot of marketing online with youtube videos and his move of the week. he runs the ralph gracie school and i believe it's in the market district. i personally haven't trained there, but maybe it's worth trying out a class?

3. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  4. UrbanOkami

UrbanOkami New Member

Hey Deadpool

Haha I actually trained there before! I have a blue belt under Stephan. Do you train there? Or used to maybe? Lol we might have rolled together

5. Dead_pool

nice, ive heard they've expanded to 3 locations now and have quite a range of coaches.

Since you've already trained locally, what are you looking for in a gym now? more of a MMA focus?

6. UrbanOkami

UrbanOkami New Member

Yo Deadpool

I'm looking for more of a mma focus or a grappling school that focuses heavy on competition.

7. Dead_pool

Ralph gracie has a big school im the bay area, with a BIG focus on both comp and MMA!

8. Dead_pool

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017