Trump by name......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dead_pool, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg1075

greg1075 Valued Member

He can count, too. At least to ten. Which is convenient because it’s all he needs to grade every woman he meets.

2. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Obama couldnt count. He said there were 57 states. I guess he wanted 7 more democrat-liberal states :D

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

He did...in 2008...and then admitted his error in doing so

Trump apparently doesn't make errors - at least according to him and the clowns in his press office

4. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Yeah, Obama made one mistake and you're still giggling about it. Trump makes a mistake an hour and you shrug it off. How does it feel to love your party over your country?

5. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

this is to me the most disturbing thing about it. all the people that voted for him because of the r next to his name. and all the people that are going along with this obvious trainwreck.

saying all this....pretty sure he will win re-election. i'm hoping i'm wrong, but my pessimistic and realistic side is saying this is going to happen.

6. SCA

SCA Former Instructor

He meant to say 47/48 because he visited every state except Alaska and Hawaii during the campaign of 2008. It was a slip up that he had no problem addressing later. It's not like he ever actually believed there were 57 states.

7. 47MartialMan

Trump does make errors in his own mind

Obamana made MORE than ONE mistake :evil:

Dont matter what any politician MEANT TO SAY, they all try to cover up a mistake or lie :evil:

8. Giovanni

crossing my fingers for a govt. shutdown next week. who's with me?

9. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I'm down. Seems like that's their goal anyway - render the government unable to function. This whole thing is turning into such a disaster.

10. Giovanni

i'm guessing trump thinks that he's being a tough negotiator or something.

the thing is they (the r's) don't need any democratic votes. they have majorities in congress and the executive. and fiscal items don't need 60 votes in the senate, only 50 (because of pence as the tiebreaker). the question being is who is trump being tough with?

incompetence at its finest. mr. i've gone bankrupt so many times it's almost like going to my gold-plated toilet probably thinks that he can let the debt ceiling pass. oh, free market, show us the way.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  11. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

12. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

13. 47MartialMan

If you can go bankrupt and still become president, you must know what you are doing

14. Giovanni

i think it says less about trump the man than it does the people that voted for him.

15. philosoraptor

Things are looking distinctly tinpot for Trump these days.

16. 47MartialMan

Same goes for B Clinton or Obama :p

17. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Or you live in a country with an absolutely appalling electoral system

18. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Are those two statements causally linked in any way? I genuinely can't see how the first part leads to the second.

19. philosoraptor

Night before the election, half of the conservatives on my facebook were crowing about the need to remove the electoral college. Day after, crickets.

20. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I have noticed that Obama signing an executive order was basis for calls for an end to his tyranny but Trump has banged them out left right and centre and its absolutely fine apparently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.