What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

I should be though I'm not sure what time I will be on as I may be popping out to get my custom shorts made up.

Don't be too hard on yourself. It's actually a fairly hard game for the first ten levels or so.

2. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

You won't suck the games difficulty level is on dependent on your overall level. 1-10 shouldn't be an issue really and to be honest there are so many players running around in your world that even when you think your outnumbered a friendly guardian will pop up and slaughter some enemies for you and give you a polite wave.

Baza

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Thanks guys. I got to level 2 before my other half kicked me off to play, lol :( I didn't know you can't pause it? What the hell. I know its online, but that's a bummer.

4. Rhythmkiller

You should try playing Dark Souls when the misuus calls you. You will rage.

Baza

5. mjl

mjl ITF Taekwon-Do (1st Dan)

Feeling the rage already just thinking about it!

6. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I'm an IT professional, I could compete in the Olympics if ignoring people was an event :)

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Just found an app for "Chaos" - the old ZX Spectrum classic - on my LG G3

Well there goes what little work I was going to get done today!!!!

8. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Loving Destiny.

9. Unreal Combat

For all you Destiny players, if you need a fire team partner feel free to add me on Xbox Live. I play most evenings from around 9pm UK time.

Gamertag: Unreal Warfare

10. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Getting it next Friday, if I get it before hand my assignment won't get done. :D

11. Unreal Combat

That's fine. I'll be able to help you through some of the more difficult missions. :)

12. Rhythmkiller

What level/class are you just now?

Baza

13. Unreal Combat

Nearly level 10 at the moment. Currently blasting through Moon Patrols etc.

14. Rhythmkiller

Im level 15 now. Word of advice the strike on the Moon is a nightmare at level 12, my strike team struggled at level 15 and 16 on this one. Make sure one member hangs back because you will all die. Keep someone alive to bring you back.

Baza

15. Dean Winchester

Ok so I caved, it's downloading now.

:evil:

Took advantage of the deal they offer where you buy current gen and get next gen free, so I now have a happy teenager who can play it in his room whilst we play it in the living room on the One. :D

16. Dean Winchester

Currently at level 17 and I've completed Destiny's main story.

Have to say that it was a bit of a missed opportunity, it had a lot of promise but wasn't realised particularly well.

Fun game overall though.

17. Rhythmkiller

Gimme a shout if you want some co-op or fireteam for strike. My gamertag is Hassien

Baza

18. Dean Winchester

We are already friended lol

Although I will admit I have gotten confused over the tags, thought you were a Kung fu buddy.

Soon as I hit level 20 I'll be jumping into the crucible and start doing strike lists.

19. Unreal Combat

I've been playing Crucible today from level 12. Now up to level 17. Can level up fast in Crucible. Took me a game to get into it though. Is great fun nuking an opposing team with a Vortex Bomb at a Control Point! :D

20. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Alright, I'm gonna ask.

What sort of gameplay is Destiny? RPG? FPS? Something else?

How in-depth is the story line?

What's the multiplayer mode like?