Making mistakes and holding your hands up

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by SimsTKD, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Well you succeeded there.
    Sadly the reaction was that, to us, you appear to be coming across as some sort of peadophilia apologist.
    Not the kind of reaction I'd be after to be honest.

2. Wildlings

Wildlings Baguette Jouster

Dude, are you aware that tons of girls begin to menstruate around the age of 10?

3. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

As I understand it it's linked to body weight and mass so it's happening a lot earlier in age than it used to (because of better nutrition and obesity).

God damn this is MAP's oddest thread ever I think.

4. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

Totally missed the 2nd post of his. He was o.k untill then.
    I cant believe that he went there.

5. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

The irony of starting a thread to talk about making mistakes that turns into one massive mistake.

6. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Sadly thats how I read this thread as well but was not sure how to post my re-action to something like this..Glad you did through. Creepy isn't the word, just plain wrong....

Looks bad and would pull my kid out of his class at the speed of light if I found his instructor was talking like this on the internet..not the sort of thing I expect to read on a MA forum.

The MOD team must be watching this thread like a Hawk.

7. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Oooooooooh, let's just say we're well aware of it :)

Mitch

8. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

I thought this was going to be a thread about keeping your guard up and chin down. I can't unread this thread.

9. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

I thought the same thing i.e. dropping guard when I first read the title.... :confused:

10. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I was about to post exactly this, sometimes its younger. Even before it starting happening sooner, 12-13 was the average age for puberty to kick in. I don't think any kid that age is mentally mature enough to handle a sexual relationship.

Also I don't know any parent who would be fine with their 16 year old having a sexual relationship with a 50 year old just because it happens to be legal.

Indeed we are! Though we aren't in the habit of protecting people from their own stupidity either.

11. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

Not only is the title misleading, it is also factually incorrect, as I'm sure his hands wont be up, rather they'd be held out either in front of, or behind him, as they slap on the cuffs...!!!

Travess

12. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Thread closed

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.