Kuk Sool Checkin

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Wolf, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

I know there are a few people on this board into Kuk Sool, but I would like to see how many there are.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  2. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I know we have a few here on MAP just by looking through the Similar Threads down below! :)

Welcome to MAP Paul :)

3. TXKukSoolBB

TXKukSoolBB Valued Member

Hello from Texas Paul.

4. Ricree101

Ricree101 Valued Member

Hi from Illinois.

5. ksw

ksw Valued Member

hello from calgary, alberta, canada

6. justinksw

justinksw Valued Member

Hi Paul, Justin from central NY State here.

7. Wolf

Well, that's a few. I'm hoping more KSW people will see this thread and respond to it. I'd like to eventually get a Style Section added for KSW. So you if you know KSW people on here get them to post to this thread. Thanks!

8. justinksw

justinksw Valued Member

I mentioned this once before already in a similar thread... I second the motion for adding KSW to the Styles Section! :)

9. baubin2

baubin2 New Member

I third it (probably not grammatically correct, but it gets the point across). Mark, where are you? Somebody drag AZeitung here please.

10. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Guys, my advice is this:

If you'd like to start a KSW forum, then keep using this "Other" forum for the moment, but start all your threads with the prefix "KSW: <topic name>". If enough of you continually use this forum for constructive conversation about your art, I'll request a new forum on your behalf. However, I need to be sure that it wouldn't be a wasted effort for the admins.

As long as your threads cover distinct topics rather than all being rehashes of the same topic, then you might be in with a chance. I won't be impressed by another 5 or 6 "Who does KSW?" threads ;)

Good luck! :)

11. Wolf

Aegis:

Thanks for taking notice. We'll take your advice and get started doing things that way. Hopefully we'll be able to get a strong KSW presence on here. Anyway, Thanks again. :)

12. Aegis

No problem, just don't cause any headaches for me while I'm trying to moderate your stuff ;)

13. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Always thinking of other people aren't you Aegis? :D

14. Aegis

Only if it somehow relates to myself :D

15. spqrrowhawk

spqrrowhawk New Member

Hey paul, from Indiana here

16. Wolf

hehe, i know you're from indiana, we attend the same do jang :D

17. Ricree101

Ricree101 Valued Member

There's at least 3 people on this forum who do Kuk Sool Won at University of Illinois.

18. doors

doors Valued Member

Hi,

Zack from Sault Ste. Marie Michigan

19. baubin2

baubin2 New Member

Hey Richard, didn't know you hung out around here!

20. Hapkidoin P

Hapkidoin P Valued Member

Oi! All you Hoosier KSWers....where's your Dojang located?

I would like to stop by for a visit sometime if it's close....we are cousins (style wise,no Indiana jokes,please) after all!... :D