Ronald "Winky" Wright v "Sugar" Shane Mosley, Tonight 12:30am BBC2!

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by TheGunslinger, Nov 21, 2004.

1. TheGunslinger

TheGunslinger New Member

Hey guys, I'm sure you all know this already but BBC2 are showing the Wright v Mosley fight that happend on Saturday, Monday at 12:30am. I heard it was a decent fight, anyway cheers!
    Pat

Last edited: Nov 21, 2004
  2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

12:30pm isn't a "tonight"

Do you mean 12:30am ?

3. TheGunslinger

TheGunslinger New Member

I've now ammended my post, could you please ammend the post title? cheers

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Sorted!

5. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

I saw a quick highlight reel, winky is a fool for pulling that kind of stunt, he should have gotten knocked out for that.

6. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I have it circled in the TV times :D

7. TheGunslinger

TheGunslinger New Member

What did he do?

P.S Yoda you forgot to change the "tonight" to "monday" but it doesnt matter, I'm just being difficult! ;)

8. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

*SPOILER*

Cant remember the exact round but I believe it was 4 or 5, they were going at it, and Winky just put his hands down and let Mosley hit him for at least 5-10 seconds. After the fight he said he did it to show Mosley that he(Mosely) cannot hurt him. He is lucky he didnt get knocked out, he basically gave Mosley time to get 5 "free" shots in.

9. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

lol yeah, he's crazy for pulling that kind of stunt! He drops his hands down to his hips, takes a shot to the body, and then one mean, clean hook to the back of the jaw.

I swear some of these guys have a head of steel; i'd have been out cold, sucking my thumb; if i were in his shoes! :D

Last edited: Nov 22, 2004
  10. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

Yea, as would I, he deserved to get his head knocked off, or at least get knocked out for that, I bet Mosely is gonna be quite upset about that.

11. Claudinha

Claudinha Valued Member

Campbell

I don't know if the fight was shwon in the U.K., but there is a gentleman named Nate Campbell who stuck his chin out during a fight to mock his opponents and got knocked out for it.

-. Clau