Coaches of Tai Chi in UK? Where to find them?

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by strooz, Jan 19, 2017.

1. strooz

strooz New Member

Hey, recently I've been thinking to begin practicing yoga, but after long search on the Internet, found out, that Tai Chi will be much better. Unfortunately, I managed to find only one coach here: https://zoptamo.com/uk/s-tai_chi-c-uk-coach but there is no idea about this person. Help!

2. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Well where are you based first of all?

3. Tom bayley

Tom bayley Valued Member

I know some very good wu tie chi guys in the Bristol area. In london there is more tie chie than you can shake a stick at of all sorts. Reading used to have some very good Chen tie chie guys. where are you at?

4. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

5. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

Personally I would just ignore the guy/site that you have posted. No info of any value and nothing to judge anything by. Listen to the guys like cloudz... years in the business, good credentials and he knows how to walk the walk. Don't just pick anyone out of an internet ad to teach you something so special.

Lucky you came to this site! People will be happy to tell you where to go!

:' D

LFD

6. strooz

strooz New Member

Location is London but considering moving to Bristol, thanks for all advices you provided :D

7. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

I secod cloudz recommendation of www.taichifinder.co.uk - a massive directory of tai chi, bagua and xingyi instructors in the uk.

8. EmptyHandGuy

EmptyHandGuy Valued Member