Bahad Zubu U.S.

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by BahadZubu, Sep 30, 2016.

1. BahadZubu

BahadZubu Valued Member

Hello All!

I would like to announce that BahadZubu Midwest (which includes three instructors: Cutler Dozier (Me),Mark Basel, and Federico Malibago) is now the official Bahad Zubu headquarters for the whole United States. For those who don't know Bahad Zubu is the art of GM Yuli Romo who studied directly under Tatang Ilustrisimo for decades.

Those who know FMA know that affiliations come and go. But I am still proud to represent an art I truly love.

Best,

BZ

2. kuntaoer

kuntaoer Valued Member

We just had a BZ instructor relocate from Colorado out to Guam and Ive met him a time or two.. He has a small following so far, but hopefully it will expand.. Ive been traveling the PI over the last 3 yrs and been talking to Jaime Quizana who is one of the best instructors that I have seen in all my years in the FMA. Real down to earth people and I enjoy my time with them when I am in country

3. BahadZubu

BahadZubu Valued Member

Hey there. Yes, my fellow instructors know him. Hope is enjoying his life in Guam.

I have heard good things about Jaime, he was a student of GM Yuli for quite a long time. Would not be surprised to know he has good skill.

I will be living and training with GM Yuli this November for a month or so in Camotes. Hopefully can post some thoughts and videos.

Where abouts are you now in the PI?

4. kuntaoer

kuntaoer Valued Member

I visit the Philippines once or twice a year due to my location of guam.. I am going there in december and will be spending some time in pampanga with the wife's family and visiting friends elsewhere