Refferi mistake or not?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by xrom, May 5, 2016.

1. xrom

xrom New Member

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmR0585dumM&list=PLA8mI_vKHb33iXbFRgogdfXdL7p4TVCy2&index=5"]Ðокаут на борцовÑком ковре - YouTube[/ame]

What you think about this? Did refferi mistake or all were right?

2. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I wouldn't say so.

In that eyeline position after Red was flipped, Blue was already in motion to go for another suplex and its at that point it's when the Referee saw Red was asleep.

Using this in competition I was warned for strangling the opponent but it is essentially an arm triangle.
    (As taught in the last MAP meet)

Things happen. Just hope he's OK

3. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Yeah, the headlock was within the rules, the pressure applied by the suplex creates a choke. Difficult for the ref to see when he goes out, and as the guy went straight into the second suplex there's not a lot he could have done.

4. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

I span someone down in a front headlock last week and he was tapping to the choke before we were halfway to the floor.

5. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Not wrestling but JJ-training: When I was training with my teacher for his grading he started a choke. Grabbing the collar and some sort of roll beneath my arms; I don't remember the details.

He had just grabbed the collar, hardly starting the actual technique - and I felt the choke was in for 1000%.
    I tapped instantly but went out before the technique was finished; he couldn't even let go that fast.
    On a very "low" level of sort of consciousness I realized when he let go (very, very quickly!) but I couldn't open my eyes or anything.

Point being: Choke was in instantly and I was out what felt like right away.