Sub forum guidance

Discussion in 'Kung Fu Resources' started by Su lin, May 15, 2007.

1. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Sub forum rules

We now have a new shiny Kung Fu sub forum for resources. For those of you who have seen the thread in the kung fu forum you know the deal ,but for everyone else ,here is the deal.

The sub forum is not for general kung fu threads
    , please post these in the main forum. Please post information on your style here or articles you feel will interest or inform other members.

As a resource area this isn't the place for calling people out on their style OR for replicating information or discussions that have been discussed already on the main kung fu forum. Any such discussions will be split and moved.

Nor is this a "my style is better than yours,yours isn't the official" type area, if we find this keeps happening we can take this area away.

Please keep it civil,if you have any enquiries or ideas, please PM myself or Chimpcheng.

Louise

Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  2. Hung-Gar

Hung-Gar New Member

As a resource area; would this be the proper place to create a thread to announce a workshop / seminar on a particular aspect of a style?

Thanks, , ,

John.

3. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

No John, you need the Event Promotion forum. MAP has a policy of no free advertising , so you need to PM Aegis to arrange a (small) payment and then you can advertise there.

I hope that helps.

Mitch