Anyone see this documentary on cancer?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Saved_in_Blood, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

2. Ros Montgomery

Ros Montgomery Valued Member

3. mdgee

mdgee Valued Member

Yes, and to call it nonsensical tells me that someone is completely brainwashed by the establishment. One doesn't have to look any further then Jay "the juiceman" Kordich to see that Gerson works. Max Gerson healed Jay's stomach cancer in less then two months by recommending a fresh juice of cabbage, cucumber, and celery. Jay is 91 years old and Max Gerson's daughter: Charlotte, is 92 years old and recently healed a hip injury on a two week fast of fresh juices. In fact, the doctors were astonished because they told her she wouldn't be able to walk again. I'd say they are both walking testimonials. There's also a documentary by a 16 year old on Gerson that is excellent. Oh, and there's another doctor that has healed patients with alternative treatments. His name is Dr. Burzynski and one of the first patients he saved from a brain tumor just goth married last year.

4. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Dr. Burzynski has committed one of the biggest frauds I can think of in science - my Mom was into him for a while, so I decided to look through his publications list. In one paper that was accepted and published, with his name on it, he looked at terminal cancer patients that were subjected to his treatment. He found significant success! But, here's the important part - he set the length of treatment to be longer than these patients were given to live. Any patients that did not complete the treatment were not included in the analysis. So already the patients that completed his treatment had defied their diagnosis. It's not really surprising that they would live longer than a control group that did not have these early fatalities removed. There is no way that this is accidental. It represents a deliberate attempt to mislead the public.

To me, this kind of fraud is something that one can never recover from. Whatever else Burzynski has research is poisoned by this deliberate attempt to market his product. His name is mud.

5. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

- in for latter comment.

Ps if you google the above names with the word fraud all kinds of evidence, facts and studies are shown.

6. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

The prevention stuff - it's already recommended by health associations and my "brainwashing" by the system included classes on health stats in which you see that people who have retain lifestyles are more likely to develop cancer.

But you know, down with the "man"

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

As opposed to being brainwashed by people selling a product and making millions off it.

Actually according to Jay it was carrot-apple juice and it took two years....unless of course they are talking out their ass and can't keep their story straight

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/juicing.html

My Grandad is 95, never been ill and never had an injury and still weightlifts...what's your point?

I'd say they are both grossly exaggerating...and that is being kind

Any actual FACTS on this...you know, peer reviewed studies?

I don't think it is any secret that if you eat fresh fruit and veg you get decent nutrients - this is not a revelation

What I hate is that this type of thing falls under the "hey at least it didn't make it worse" school of thought. It is a Tiger Repelling Rock

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  8. mdgee

mdgee Valued Member

Let me ask you all a question. If I can cure you with a recipe from nature how much money do you think I would make? Probably very little. Do you know how many treatments from nature there are? Now think about this for a second. Who has the most to gain from a cure? The patient, right? Who has the most to lose? The doctors. Why? Let me explain chemotherapy, which is a backward, outdated treatment from 50 years ago and why doctors promote it regardless of the fact that it doesn't work. First, chemotherapy is designed to do one of two things: kill the disease or kill the person. It doesn't play favorites. Now, let's talk about a typical chemo treatment. Let's say subject A goes to the doctor for a treatment. That single treatment costs $14,000.00. Now let's break down the money. Right off the top, $8,000.00 goes to the administering doctor. The remaining $5,000.00 goes back to Big Pharma or the company that has their name stamped on the treatment. If that same doctor does five of these a week at the rate above, and my numbers may actually be a bit low, the doctor has made a cool $40,000.00 just from five treatments. How much can he make from referring people to Max Gerson, who has cured thousands even after his death? That same doctor makes zero. Not only that, the medical establishment would have to admit that the answer has been available in nature all along. Doctors are never going to admit, except for a few, that one can get healthy and even heal themselves on a diet of plants. We, who are vegans, know this is truth though. In fact, don't believe me? Vegans have the lowest incidence of cancer of all groups and this is a fact. It is a fact that Jay Kordich was cured of cancer and is still living.

It is also a fact that Dr. Burzynski is still practicing and still curing people despite the AMA trying to shut him down. Gerson moved his clinic to Mexico after being bullied for years. Gerson is still healing people regardless of what the naysayers say. Again, think about this. Who has the most to gain if a treatment isn't found? The doctors and big pharma. Who writes all of those articles putting down Gerson, Burzynski and other treatments? The medical community because they can't make any money. Believe it or not, that's the way Big Pharma works.

9. mdgee

mdgee Valued Member

Hannibal, I will say this to you. Your grandfather probably didn't receive many, if any vaccinations growing up and he also probably didn't eat a lot of meat. He's from the same generation as my grandparents and meat was scarce so it took up a small portion on the plate. My point is this. There are not many centenarian, meat eaters alive but there are a bunch of vegans in their 90's. That very old, tai chi master who died a year or so back was vegetarian and 116 or 117 years old. A French woman who died a few years back was around 120. My point is, we have crappy diets. Meat kills. If you don't know that it's because you've been going through life with blinders on. I don't even have to prove it. At some point in time you'll go in for a checkup and your doctor will prescribe a bunch of medicine just to keep you alive. One of those medicines will be to lower your cholesterol. Do you know that our bodies make all the cholesterol we need to survive? There is absolutely no reason for us to consume any additional cholesterol. Again, you, along with all the other naysayers just haven't had the trip to the doctor yet. It's going to happen. The consumption of dairy causes a variety of breathing problems along with stomach cancer. Meat causes a variety of problems and it's already known that grilling meat releases specific cancer causing carcinogens. Grilling vegetables creates none. Grilling tofu creates none.

10. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Burzynski.

11. mdgee

mdgee Valued Member

What about him? He's not the one putting down Gerson and others. It's the AMA and other organizations that have much to lose.

12. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

This kind of stuff really gets to me. Do you have any idea how many oncologists would have to be crooked? All of them.

On vaccinations, they are by far and away the most tested drugs on the market. Vaccination is why smallpox (the single greatest killer of man in history) was eradicated in nature. Vaccines are why polio is almost nonexistent in the developed world, and why countless other diseases are only passing concerns.

Get your medical advice from doctors, not conspiracy theorists.

13. mdgee

mdgee Valued Member

Grasshopper. Smallpox has basically run it's course and was gone. You know what happened? A smallpox vaccine was introduced and suddenly smallpox broke out again. Most vaccines are untested. Do you know how many lawsuits there are against the MMRP vaccine. Don't get me started there. None of them are tested. In fact, I'm deathly frightened that a vaccine will be release for Ebola before it's tested and we will bury hundreds from the first launch before it's pulled.

Also, oncologists don't have to be crooked. Most of them don't know how Big Pharma works. My numbers are accurate for chemo. I didn't make them up. Google chemo treatment and you'll see that it's a numbers game. The doctor, in his/her own heart may be hoping for a treatment but, the majority know that chemo is not the answer and doesn't heal.

14. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

Smallpox existed for thousands of years in humanity. There were seven separate dieties in seven separate religions dedicated exclusively to smallpox. It was killing people consistently until it's eradication and it was not some outbreak that "ran its course".

Those lawsuits are not backed by fact, at all. they are perpetuated by fear and misinformation.

As for your idea that oncologists are somehow ignorant about "big pharma". do you think doctors are insulated from drug companies somehow? they have far more experience with them than you, as well as a doctorate in medicine to judge the medical viability of anything the drug companies try to sell them. Tell me, What sort of medical degree do you have? or are you just buying into a conspiracy that's boosting sales of natural supplements and causing fear of fact based medicine?

15. mdgee

mdgee Valued Member

Sure, all of the lawsuits are not backed by fact. Believe what you want. I'll tell you something. My grown son is 22 years old. He has only had one vaccine in all of his life. He got chicken pox like I did as well as mumps and measles. All of these viruses ran their course and he's healthy. He didn't have any colds or sick days apart from the aforementioned viruses. Now, I had the pleasure of seeing the twin babies after they were born to a couple of dear friends. A few months later they went back for their first well baby visit. Both babies were healthy and smiling. After receiving the MMRP vaccine along with six others, both girls developed fevers. A week later both girls were diagnosed with Autism. Now look at the bottle of a typical vaccine. Do you know what is in it? Let me tell you. Aluminum, Mercury, Chicken Embryos, Formaldehyde, Bovine Protein, and many more things that most people would never allow to be put into their bodies if they were told ahead of time. Do you think it's a coincidence that people are claiming that Autism is born in America or that there isn't a connection with Autism and Vaccinations. Take a bit of time and watch a few films on youtube. There's one, with a man crying about two of his three triplets that died two weeks after their well baby vaccinations. Tell him he's crazy.

Quite frankly, most doctors are dumb when it comes to big pharma. They are told to give a shot and they don't look at the box for the list of ingredients until someone questions it. They don't think about it because they have to compartmentalize just as we do.

16. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

I don't know of any vegan centenarians in my county,but all the people I knew or know of around here who have reached that age were omnivores.That includes dairy farmers.And one of my great-grandmothers.

"the establishment"---man,those words caused a flashback and I started worrying again about being drafted and sent to Nam.:eek:

17. Dead_pool

:Aegis:
    And that dear people is why youtube films are not a valid source of information.

There has been statistical studies and the mmr vacine doesnt cause autism. In fact the dr who first discovered this was found to be misrepresenting his own work and struck off.

Neither can autism be caught and diagnosed within weeks.

What can kill you in the viruses you subjected your son and his social group too when you didnt vacinate him.

18. Dead_pool

19. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

This is exactly why we need the scientific method.

From an individual's perspective, it can be impossible to discern fact from anecdote, coincidence, lies and profiteering phonies.

Seeing that the Gerson "clinic" in Hungary charge €6900 to show people how to shoot coffee up their ****, and tell them this will cure cancer and multiple scelrosis, makes me feel outraged at the quacks preying on the weak and very sad for the poor people who fall for it.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  20. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Meat eater all his life and still is. Always has his vaccines and never once been ill. Drinks mild, not bitter and will occasionally have a nip of scotch

Yes you DO need to prove it...problem is that you can't