Hi to all Viet Vo Dao Londoners

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Michael VVD, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Michael VVD

Michael VVD New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Michael,

I am finally getting active on forums, to try and get in touch with Viet Vo Dao (Han Bai) fans based in London. When I first came to London, I realised Viet Vo Dao was not widely known and taught as it can be in France. Many expats and students are still quite sad, not to find any place to practice.

I was educated in Paris, where I reached the 3rd Dan Black Belt Level and was five times awarded Champion of France. As a graduated Instructor, I decided to settle here in London, to bring Viet Vo Dao to this amazing city.

This is an ambitious project and I am trying hard to make this happen. At the moment, I only have two recurring classes on Saturdays and Mondays in Woolwich (SE18). I am searching for new venues to launch classes. There are possibilities to start soon in Clapham, Old Street or Earl's Court. A minimum of 5 participants is required to open a class in any new venue. Any suggestion welcome. Please spread the word! Get in touch and register your interest. Come and have a try for free, everyone welcome.