erm.. help? :)

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Klaus7, May 19, 2016.

1. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

HEMA (German longsword, etc), modern combatives, Judo, battojutsu and kenjutsu.

2. Klaus7

Klaus7 Map Noob :)

not sure what any of it is since im fairly new to all of this.. but sounds good man.

3. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

In layman's terms, I do swords, grappling, and self-defence.

4. Klaus7

OOOh swords :whistle:

5. Klaus7

Hey guys! sooo basically I emailed the person and he replied saying he would call back but hasn't :\ going from that i feel like the actual place itself will be bad and not worth it... idk sorta having mixed feelings? or changing to a different club already .-. i dont just want to go there and be like "wassap... you said youd call and havnt so i decided to just turn up awk.." "or he'd just be like who tf are you?..."

6. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

So thsts not really how any club works, if you actually want to train, just turn up, people are busy and cant be expected to drop everything to call you the same day you email.

7. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

Just get your ass down there. People forget stuff. Tom Bailey pretty much did everything except walk you to the door anyway! :D any other questions you can ask in person. Go. Train. Enjoy.

8. webcrest

webcrest Valued Member

hi Hannibal you are always brilliant i must say you rocks ;)

9. webcrest

webcrest Valued Member

hi Klaus7,
    Positive thinking and confidence are the biggest tools that can help you meet all the challenges of your life. Bad eye sight is not a hurdle at all if you have a positive mind and a confident personality. Even if you are literally blind you can still do very well in any grappling art (BJJ, wrestling, Judo) because you don't need to see your opponent to know where he is so cheer up and live a confident and happy life. try to get involve in social activities it will help you make good friends.

10. Klaus7

thanks guys! perhaps im just trying to look for excuses for why i shoudnt go. also he sent an voicemail soo i guess its all good going to call him right after i post this. :) Wish me Luck!