Sardara Singh Khalsa JKD Academy

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by sardara singh, Nov 27, 2010.

1. sardara singh

sardara singh Valued Member

Sardara Singh Khalsa

Profile and Training History:

1973-1979 – Classical Kung Fu under Master Bernard Chung

Wing Chun

1977 – 1979 – Sifu David Chu (Wing Chun)

1979 – 1982 – Sifu Eugene Long (Wing Chun)

1983 – 1986 – Sifu James Sinclair (Wing Chun)

1988 – 1991 – Sifu Dave John Carnell (Impact Martial Arts academy Wing Chun/ Kali )

Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do

19991 – 2003 – Sifu Dave John Carnell (Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do)

Sifu Sardara Singh would like to thank all of his teachers and extend his respect to all those he trained under

Seminar Circuit

1988 – 2003

Trained with the following instructors on the seminar circuit:

Chris Kent, Cass Magda, Tim Tackett, Ted Wong, Jerry Poteet, Larry Hartsell, Dan Inosanto, Steve Goldman, Rick Faye.

This included training with James De Mile in 1989 in Birmingham and 1990/91/92 and at Impact Martial Arts Academy. JKD-UK Academy UK 2007,2008, 2009,
    (2010 Seattle) & Howard Williams in 1991 (Birmingham)

Bruce Lee Nucleus (Bruce Lee Education) 1996 – 2003 AND 2008 TO PRESENT
    Attended the 5 Nucleus meetings, and still attending The Bruce Lee Foundation -present.

Invited by the Bruce Lee Foundation to conduct a Jeet Kune Do demonstration at the Seni 08 at the Excel arena in London
    also Demonstrated Jeet Kune Do for the public and participated at the Seni 08 and also conducted a seminar at the same venue for the Bruce Lee Foundation.

(Note: the Nucleus did not certify attendees for instructorship – rather it educated them in Bruce Lee’s system)

Sigung Richard Bustillo

Trained with Richard Bustillo in1989 1991, 1994 and 3 months in Los Angeles to present and Seminars and LA and Bruce Lee Foundation and Nucleus 1995/6 - 2002 and Present

Sifu Sifu Mark Stewart

Trained with Sifu Mark Stewart JKD (Ted Lucaylucay Lineage - Down Town china town LA, outside chinese comunnity centre on collage st China Town LA) for 3 months

Sigung Jerry Poteet

Trained with Jerry Poteet in at Impact Martial Arts Academy

5 Nucleus meetings over 5 years

Attended the Germany Seminar

Attended Nottingham Seminar

Attended LA Seminars etc

Private Training at Jerry Poteet’s Los Angles home private lessons from Jerry Poteet) to present

If you wish to ask any questions of my establishment you are free to do so

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  2. TheDarknight

TheDarknight New Member

Hi, Great i've been looking for a jkd school & your profile looks good,
    could you tell me where are you based?

3. sardara singh

http://www.jkduk.com

Hi Darknight check out my website you will find my email adress and Mobile number you can ring me or email me, for further info.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
  4. TheDarknight

TheDarknight New Member

The passing of Ted Wong
    Type : Coverage

It is with a heavy heart that the Bruce Lee and JKD Family inform you of the passing of our beloved sifu and friend, Ted Wong. Out of respect for Ted's family, we request that you respect their privacy during this time of mourning. A public tribute will be organized at some point in the near future. We will let you know how you may participate at that time. Thank you. Shannon

5. sardara singh

There have been many comments made on this forum from past students at my Academy. I can confirm that the students making these comments left at there own free will 3 years ago, for there own personal reasons. There exit from the school had nothing to do with the teachings at the establishment.

The one person as you can see on the forum left to move on and unfortunately still bears a grudge against my establishment. Any issues about my credentials of certification can be seen at my establishment and I am willing to answer any questions in relation to the same.

I shall not be responding to any other comments made against me on this forum as I am too busy to bother with that. I am willing, however, to answer any questions generally of martial arts.

WALK ON THE JKD WAY

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  6. thefoodlover04

thefoodlover04 New Member

Hi,

I have been looking to join a JKD academy for a while, but I've tried to access your website and it won't let me. Are there classes available for teenagers, specifically 15-16 year olds?

7. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

8. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Welcome to MAP.

I've not heard about Singh for a while and sadly Dave Carnell passed away earlier this year.

Impact JKD though is worth checking out.

http://www.birminghamjkd.co.uk/

I'll put out a request on our Twitter page and see if we can get you some help.

Is it Birmingham specifically you are looking at.

9. thefoodlover04

thefoodlover04 New Member

Hi,
    Thank you so much! Yes, it is Birmingham that I'm looking at specifically, however near Walsall would be preferable as it would be quicker to get to. I appreciate the request on your Twitter page - thanks again!