WKSA BB Pin

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Xanth, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

I'd really like to buy an official BB pin from someone. I promoted in 2010 and didn't receive one. The nearest school is nearly 5 hours drive, and I'd like to just buy it and ship to me. Other items I'd be interested in, Size 6 Instructors jacket (no gold fringe), any old tournament medals (I'd like 2 for a display I'd like to build), also would like to buy book 3 at a discount if possible, but can always get from the Gaya Won if needed.

2. Cullyksw

Cullyksw New Member

Hello sir,

Would it not be disrespectful to the grandmaster for selling medals earned at his tournaments?

3. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

Well, I don't exactly need a tournament medal but something similar perhaps with the logo in metallic form.

4. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

I've never heard of black belt pins in 23 years, what are they?

5. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

It's the official symbol in black/gold and in lapel pin form. They are given with 1st degree promotions.

6. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

For example, the two people in the front row on either end are wearing theirs.

[​IMG]

7. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Interesting. I'm a fourth dan in TKD and haven't heard of them but they obviously are out there.

8. kuksool_keith

kuksool_keith Valued Member

WKSA stopped issueing the pins for a while. My instructor has just, and i mean just, managed to get all JKN promotions who didnt get one the first time round.

Youd better quicker going on Gaya Won for the dobok jacket? Is it to wear or just for show? You could just buy a plain top and have the text screenprinted?

As for medals, doubt anyone will sell you one. Although. I could try and get you a gold or silver badge (i make signs) and have the fist on-file)

I always ask for old tournie t-shirts and had no luck

9. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I too, am trying to collect all the gym badges:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016