Belt Icons for Kuk Sool Won

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Wolf, Apr 21, 2005.

1. ember

ember Valued Member

Ours are $20 for belts, and $10 for stripes.

2. BarnziKsw

BarnziKsw Valued Member

i know someone that got 12 stripes......

3. fightinchance

fightinchance New Member

I liked the electrical tape. I don't know why, i just did. it seams just a waste to get a new belt. ruins the mojo, it's like a lucky charm...maybe it's just me.

4. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

DEAD THREAD, DEAD THREAD, DEAD THREAD, DEAD THREAD, DEAD THREAD, you get the idea...

But looky what I found lurking in the dark depths of the internet:
    Fresh belt icons! Get your KSW BELT ICONS here! Get 'em while there're hot... (actually they're the same ones from before - whatever happened to them? where did they go?)

The link above is to a form that once filled out, will display your icon in a pop-up window along with easily copied text of it's location (i.e. URL). Since it may not work with older browsers or if you have pop-ups disabled, the alternative is a nearly identical form that will transform the FORM window into the image location, allowing you to see the icon and copy it's URL from the browser's address bar.

Here's the Alternate ICON Locator.

Have fun sticking these in your signature files, or wherever you like ~ ENJOY!

5. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Looks like the old icons were removed from the host (think it was Wolf who hosted them).

I'll get all of the belt images put onto the MAP server at some point (when I find time!) to avoid this kind of thing.

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Ok folks, I've edited the first two posts in this thread so the belts now work :)

Thanks, unknown-KJN, for emailing me the right ones with the same file names as Wolf used :D

7. JKNRazza

JKNRazza New Member

Yes thanxs alot for fixing the designs lol

n nice belts :)

8. lilrhino

lilrhino New Member

Thanks Wolf!

9. DoJe

DoJe Valued Member

Cool - many thanks

10. ANG LANCASTER

ANG LANCASTER Valued Member

Yes I like the belt idea thank you!

11. WKSACraig

WKSACraig Valued Member

Thanks for the icons!! KUK SOOL WE NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!

12. weeginger

weeginger Valued Member

I've lost my belt :whistle: