6,5 punches per second! My personal record!

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by riebmeister, Jan 30, 2017.

1. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHinOxp49BI

Sorry! my video is in german! But that is not important! I belive if you watch my video, you can understand what i mean! If you have a problem to understanding what i mean then can you click of: subtitle, translate, in english. I hope i could help you. Have fun!

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I mean this in the nicest way possible given what will follow but those punches would not break wind let alone hurt someone

Now if you are doing it as a conditioning style exercise akin to a speedball then that is slightly excusable, but even then your form seems a little off mechanically speaking

3. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

In my punches is enough force for a Skull fracture!
    I had earlier times a Display at the police station because of Mayhem! But back then have i not yet Martial arts. The skull was brocken in 12 parts... Although i just 1 punch have made! I will not know, how many force today is in my punches!

Edit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4QKFuemv5U&app=desktop

Oh yes: The sifu what you can see in this video is in the Guinness book of records! He is created just 6 punches per second

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  4. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

I once made a guys eyeball pop, just by looking at him. I did it in a special forces training centre, so you know it's true.

Dead_pool likes this.
  5. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Funny, how he gets the same feedback here as he did in a German forum :rolleyes:

You should see his fighting video :eek:

6. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

I train my puchtechnique since nearly 2 years 8 Hours every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2cBnu4Kn1o

i have need a 3/4 year around punchtechnique correct to learn! My punchtechnique is very difficult to learn but very effective! You can me believe! Please check my video and give me feedback how you find the special punchtechnique.

7. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFSpfz5t6kU

Normaly this is my official trailer from my musicvideo!

8. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Can you put up a video of you hitting a heavy bag with that technique?

9. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

yes can i make

10. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

please waiting

11. holyheadjch

You're much better at juggling than you are at fighting. And the juggling is more likely to injure someone too.

Juggle-fu. You should trademark it.

Dead_pool likes this.
  12. holyheadjch

This is so sad. If you have that kind of dedication, you could have learned so much in those 2 years. Instead, you wasted all of that time, pretending to be Kung Fu Panda.

Dead_pool likes this.
  13. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Sick Diablo skills! However your punches are perhaps lacking. You really need to be under a qualified instructor to learn how to throw proper punches. You're young and athletic, if you go and train with someone good you could really make something of yourself!

14. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

I'm not going to sugarcoat it. You're rubbish. My 9 year old daughter can punch & kick better than you.

Stop wasting everyone's time. Go and learn real martial arts, not marijuana-fu.

15. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Very much this! You have dedication and athleticism, don't waste them on poor technique done for show.

Mitch

16. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

I haven't trained chain punches for years, I just gave it a go and did 7 in a second, and they were much stronger than yours.
    NEXT

17. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

LMAO!!

Pwned as the young ones say!

18. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Just a reminder to attack the ball, not the player, eh folks? :)

Mitch

19. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  20. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I saw it. I think I stand by what I said before man. Go to a proper martial arts instructor. You might like TKD. It's a very cool martial art.