Hong Kong Kung Fu Inheritor

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Mantis KungFu, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Mantis KungFu

Mantis KungFu New Member

Hi Everybody,

I am a Hong Kong Local Kung Fu inheritor. My family kept all of the things of our Hhkka ancestors Kung Fu which dates back 2000 years ago.
    Below is my video that I want to share with you. Our Local Traditional Kung Fu.
    Please share it if you like it and it is a big support to our local Kung Fu.
    Keep it to the next generation.
    Thank you so much.

Links removed

Welcome to MAP.

I'm afraid we don't allow links back to personal sites. If you do wish to advertise your site, please contact Aegis to discuss rates

Good Health, Good Life, Good Kung Fu
    Master Chow

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2016
  2. The Iron Fist

The Iron Fist Banned Banned

With all due respect, in the Han dynasty, they were fighting with weapons, not their hands, unless you count wrestling, which was present in China as early as the 3rd millennium BC. So, while I'm sure you might well be a kung fu artist of some form, I don't think you can claim your ancestor style is 2,000 years old. IF you have evidence of that, I would be honored to inspect it.

3. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

I was interested to see what this was, but now you can't link to kung fu sites.

4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Yes, you absolutely can, as part of a larger discussion or to begin a discussion.

However, if your one and only post is to pimp your personal website/youtube channel and get people to share it, then no, MAP does not exist to gain traffic for your site.

Mitch

5. Mianbao shifu

Mianbao shifu Just standing around

I think he means Hakka, which claim to be Han people, and I believe you can trace Hakka back to Qin, but I doubt the 2000 year old Hakka Kung Fu claim.

As to Han dynasty: 2000 (16AD) years ago was after Western Han and before Eastern Han, it would have been Xin

6. Tom bayley

Tom bayley Valued Member

Hi mantis

Is your kung fu preying mantis or mantis shrimp ?

I am hoping it is mantis shrimp as I could do with some advise on a problem I have with a shrimp backed boxing form.

7. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

Im not sure he'll respond here anymore, I googled his info. Apparently the exact same thing was posted on martial talk, and loads of other sites.