Authentic Jeet Kune Do Northeast

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by MMALensboy82, Jul 17, 2016.

1. MMALensboy82

MMALensboy82 New Member

Hi Guys,

New classes starting for JKD in the northeast. Our instructor has direct traceable lineage to the original students of Bruce Lee. Living breathing 2nd Generation instructor who is qualified under Pat Strong & Richard Burstillo.

Anyone wanting to seek out core Jeet Kune Do concepts from all backgrounds, get in contact (Contact information removed) for more details

Without doubt the most qualified instructor in the northeast. Get training & can't wait to see you there. Beginners & experienced enthusiasts all welcome.

Classes to take place in Sunderland, private also available

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Greetings :)

Your contact information has been deleted as MAP has a no free advertising policy. Please contact Aegis, Mitch, or Simon for our advertising rates.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  3. MMALensboy82

MMALensboy82 New Member

How's it going aaradia

How can I help?

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

By paying for an ad :D

5. MMALensboy82

MMALensboy82 New Member

Oh I see. No wonder the contact details were removed. No idea you had to pay to spread the good word. Where can I find the payment details please?

6. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

As I mentioned before, contact Aegis.. :) :Aegis:

Edit- actually I have just been informed that Aegis is the person to contact to set up or get information on advertising. I have edited out the additional incorrect information in this post.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  7. JKDCombatives

JKDCombatives New Member

You mean Richard Bustillo.

Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  8. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

The only guy I can think of, in the Northeast, outside of NYC, since my teacher moved south, that was a student of one of Bruce Lee's student is Richard Torres, student of Ted Wong..and to be honest I am not sure of any in NYC...I think there may be one in NJ