Most Amazing Voice - Morgan Freeman or David Attenborough

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by EdiSco, Oct 20, 2016.

?

Morgan Freeman or David Attenborough

Poll closed Oct 27, 2016.
  1. Morgan Freeman

50.0%
  2. David Attenborough

50.0%
  1. EdiSco

EdiSco Likes his anonymity

Can't make up my mind whose voice is more amazing. Since Martial Artists have refined senses, just wondering what others thought on this forum?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  2. TwirlinMerlin

TwirlinMerlin Valued Member

I went with Morgan Freeman. But keep in mind that I've been debating Santa vs Jesus on another thread so I'm currently a little worried about my apparent tendency for making bad life choices.
    I think it would be a dream come true if the ufc fired Joe Rogan and replaced him with Morgan Freeman.

3. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

"Most" amazing voice... tough one.

I like the two choices, but they wouldn't be my top. I like would put Graham Greene and James Earl Jones ahead of both of them.

4. TwirlinMerlin

TwirlinMerlin Valued Member

Yes! James Earl Jones is a good one too. I also like Matthew McConaughy. He just sounds cooooooooool.

5. EdiSco

EdiSco Likes his anonymity

6. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

For a documentary, Attenborough.
    But for a movie character, it's Freeman all the way -- but James Earl Jones and Anthony Hopkins have to be in the running. Actually, I'm thinking that Hopkins could probably do an amazing documentary voice, too.

7. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Both have the voice for their particular field so you couldn't imagine anyone else in their roles. Try reading Shawshank Redemption - you automatically read it in Freeman's voice (if you know what I mean) and Attenborough has become Mr natural world even though in a previous life he brought us snooker in colour and Monty Python's Flying Circus.

One voice I'd like to add to the discussion is that of Richard Burton for his narration of War of the Worlds. To quote Zulu, "he was a wonderful baritone."

8. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Hah...I was gonna go with Burton too.

9. Tom bayley

Tom bayley Valued Member