6,5 punches per second! My personal record!

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by riebmeister, Jan 30, 2017.

1. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

sorry the police is there

2. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Looking from you other vid, your gymnastics and flexibility is something I would carry on focusing in as you got talent there. But your punches are really bad.

It's actually slightly confusing on how you got understanding for power generation and momentum for the tumbling but you don't seem to understand the actual techniques of punching. If you learned this from a teacher with an actual school, I would leave. Swiftly.

3. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

he is a skinhead

edit:
    my neighbor

But he knew not that i make Rieb and Wing tsun!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  4. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

Why do think that I must leave the school?

5. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

go find proper instruction. with your physical skills, you could be a terrific fighter.

6. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

He won't do any of it.
    In another forum he was told what was wrong, when he did an instructional video - essentially everything was wrong and the thread was closed when he opened a second account to challenge himself.

Not saying that to snitch or anything, and I totally agree that other forum are other problems, but just to let you people know that it's likely to be wasted time.

Besides: As if the police would let you answer in a forum, when they're there.

7. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod Note: Let's make our decisions on the conversation based on what happens here on MAP ok? And keep what happens on other forums there? No need to cross reference discussions elsewhere. Especially, if I am correct and they are in another language? Where most of us can't read that conversation. Thanks!

8. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

How long you been learning there?

9. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

And who under? Because frankly those punches are terrible.