Learning JKD from a friend and online videos

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by Urbansamurai, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Urbansamurai

Urbansamurai Banned Banned

I may just give up after all these years my other arts and just go on YouTube then start a school called you fu

2. Matt F

Matt F Valued Member

The fights and fighting are the feedback. The experience is fed back into the training. Any solo work done on equipment or shadow is influence by the fights. With each new experience updating the feedback. .
    No fighting,equals nothing to feed back to put back in which means never knowing if what your doing and how your doing it actually works, for you.

A person could fight with mates in a garage everyday and be influenced by the best in the world and be more experienced than a some one certified who's never had a fight and is in a sparkly gym with a fancy named system.

3. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

How did it taste? Did you get a second opinion on it? Or did it just 'look' the part?

Just asking....

Travess

4. Urbansamurai

Urbansamurai Banned Banned

It tasted like it was made by a youtube video, because I was really hungry before hand and I need something genuine and prepared by a chef to make me full up but what I soon realised was that once I ate it I still felt hungry.