Meet Gábor Kopecsni, master of Hungarian Baranta

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Inusualia, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inusualia

Inusualia New Member

Dear friends,

Just sharing my new feature from an ongoing series of reports on martial arts. In this case, we meet Gábor Kopecsni, present and future of Baranta in Hungary. Here is the link:

(Link Deleted)

Hope you like and share.

All the best,

Nano Calvo
    (Web site deleted)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2016
  2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Welcome to Map.

Mod note - Please note that MAP does not provide free advertising. Please send a message to Aegis for our advertising rates. Or post in such a manner that its intention is to spur discussion on THIS forum, rather than trying to generate traffic for your site.

Also, your other post of this elsewhere has been deleted. Please only post a message once on this forum and don't cross post.

Take a look at our Terms of Service, which can be found by clicking on the link in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  3. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

thanks for sharing
    regards

4. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

What's he advertising?

I read a link to a nice article. And found a site with other nice articles (I'm going to read the Sumo one), these are free to read. people post links all the time here or is that banned ?. Advertising is generally for when you have something to sell.

I don't see the problem here. If he had linked it without any other info, or if that was not his site what would be the problem.
    Sorry but this place is getting a little silly on this kind of thing. I get the need for some policy, but this is OTT.

5. Inusualia

Inusualia New Member

Thanks for your note and offer, but I am not selling anything, just sharing a link to a feature that is part of a series on martial arts, which I understand may be of the interest of a Martial Arts Forum user.

Please note the difference between sharing and selling. Not everyone has earning money as the main objective in life :)

6. aaradia

Cloudz, you have been on here long enough to know that if you have a question like this you report it or PM another mod rather than carry the discussion on in the thread.

His name is tied to the website he had posted. If you looked at the name of our new member and the name of the web sites and links, you would see this. Also, the purpose of MAP is to generate discussion here, rather than use MAP to guide people to their websites to generate traffic there. Nothing was posted in a manner to generate discussion here.

From MAP's Terms of Service

7. aaradia

Thread closed - pending mod discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.