TKD babies (picture thread)

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by neryo_tkd, May 4, 2007.

1. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

2. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

She's getting so big! How cute!

Congratulations Mama! Hope that your pregnancy goes well! How's Daddy handling all this?

3. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

He's pretty happy!! I'm sick with it atm, been off work for 6 weeks. Got something called hyperemisis which is basically severe, severe morning sickness that ends up with you in hospital?!!

We are happy and looking forward to a little bro or sis for wee Dee?!!! :)

4. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

[​IMG]

Jorja Anslow - 20 months old (about) and she can already do a front and side kick (and punch too) lol

Stuart

5. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

What a wee cutie Stuart?!! I've now got 12 weeks to go and am having another girl!! Chuffed as about it, though starting to wish pregnancy wasn't as long

6. Gizmo

Gizmo Valued Member

The 3rd brother in the Daniel family - his both brothers are 3rd Kups and very dedicated students, and his dad is 7th Kup and the chairman of the club :)

[​IMG]

7. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

Thanks Gem and congratulations to you on your birth to come. How many ahve you now (and why is your other little one named "Wee Dee")?

Stuart

8. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

My oldest is called Deonaid and her nick names Dee. We're thinking of calling our new one Camryn

9. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  10. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

MANY congratulations Gem - little Camryn looks lovely :) (in fact, they both do).

[EDIT: - just checked your previous pic of Wee Dee at the top of the page - my how she's grown. Looks like a proper little lady now)

Hope the family is all well, and good luck with the next part of helping them through this life. Take care :)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  11. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

Thanks!! She is such a proper wee girl!! It cracks me up!! People actually comment that she's so girly for me being her mother lol!!

12. SimsTKD

SimsTKD Valued Member

13. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

How sweet!! Where can you get baby sized doboks??

14. slickoneuk

slickoneuk Member Supporter

Isaac aka Grumplestilkskin

Kickboxing baby

From this

[​IMG]

To this

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  15. TKDstudent

TKDstudent Valued Member

16. stuckTKD