What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

Nintendo have a sale on the eShop to celebrate eShop's 5th anniversary or some such, so I've found myself playing with 'Super Mario Bros. 1 to 3' and 'Super Marioland 1 and 2' on the 3DS.

I love me a bit of Mario, the original was the game that got me started on a near life long love of console and arcade gaming.

2. flaming

flaming Valued Member

3. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Guess, I'll wait a little and see if it gets on sale, since I don't have much time to play at the moment anyway.
    And not really in the mood for it either.

But will certainly keep it in mind, thanks!

4. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Well, I guess that's a sign: Unravel is for $9.99 (50%) on sale at the PS store...

That's pretty much a "bought", once the site works again!

5. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Since learning "The way of the rat" Dota has become my most played game again. I need Dota therapy.

6. E-Rocker

E-Rocker Valued Member

Last week, when my brother was in town, we discovered a place in the suburbs called Galloping Ghost Arcade. They have more than 500 arcade games, across a wide variety of eras, genres, and publishers! You pay a cover to get in, but all the games are set on free play, so you don't have to use quarters, tokens, etc. It was really fun. I'm hoping to go back some day when I can spend more time. Some of the highlights from the trip with my brother were playing Burger Time, Donkey Kong Jr., Raiden Fighters, and some Japanese spaceship game that I don't know the name of, because it was written only in Japanese on the arcade cabinet. Good times.

7. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

8. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Counter strike: global offensive

I couldn't enjoy it...

Here is a funny deus ex video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4"]Deus Ex: The Recut - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  9. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Life is strange, I feel obliged to play it because a friend bought it for me, It's interesting..? I haven't played a "story style" game before so it takes a bit of getting used to I don't get why she loves it so much.

Rocket league, lots of fun in a group but we suck so bad at it! How the hell do yu dribble a ball with cars?

10. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

Downloaded MG: the phantom pain, overnight. Have to train this morning and then it's my flatmate's birthday ****up all day, so probs won't play till Sunday, but really looking forward to it.

11. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

It's great. You get a lot of freedom for how you approach a mission.

12. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Playing through the Drakensang series starting with the Rivers of Time prelude & DLC. Really good RPG series. Picked them up in the Steam sale and well worth a play through.

13. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

I got "7 Days to Die" yesterday. I've never played Minecraft before but I was that 7 Days is basically an adult version of it.

It's absolutely terrifying - I had some friends around last night and we played it for the first time, zombies just charge at you while you're trying to build tools and clothes, you try to hide in a derelict house over night and a bear smashes its way in and tears you apart. Oddlyfun and frustrating at the same time!

14. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

I got "7 Days to Die" yesterday. I've never played Minecraft before but I was that 7 Days is basically an adult version of it.

It's absolutely terrifying - I had some friends around last night and we played it for the first time, zombies just charge at you while you're trying to build tools and clothes, you try to hide in a derelict house over night and a bear smashes its way in and tears you apart. Oddlyfun and frustrating at the same time!

15. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Pokemon GO for people's phones seems very popular at the moment. I have yet to try it.

Personally I'd like to see more of the playstation, and N64 back catalogue released for the phones.

Then again I am a bit sick of the way everyone is absolutely glued to there phones all the time these days.

16. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I actually prefer to play the old systems themselves.
    I kept all my consoles, even though I'm not playing them much.
    And the old systems on a flatscreen probably give your eyes cancer; that's why I'm looking for a little old TV...

... But: Much more fun and it gives you the old feel good feeling - afterwards you feel incredibly old though, so that might be a problem :eek:

17. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

I'm still playing Doom (2016). My better half hates it so I can't play it when she's around but OH MY GOD, its' so much better than I was expecting it to be :D

I'm playing a lot of games at the moment actually, but that's the one I'm enjoying the most.

A friend is sending me his copy of MGSV, The Phantom Pain which I'm looking forward to trying too.

18. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I still regret putting my gamecube in the trash.

As far as carcinogens go I think the risk from using flat screens would be pretty low.

19. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Playing through Vampire the Masquerade mod Final Nights and Drakensang, The River of Time.

Looking still to purchase a PS4 soon ( I keep upgrading my game rig, my wife doesnt notice when I buy upgrades :) and now have a massive choice of games to go through. Guess I love the option to Mod games which you only get on the PC.

20. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

I picked up Pokemon Go.... I am addicted. Oddly enough though the game has been out for two days and it's gotten people moving, out of their homes, and off their butts. I met six people when I was on a break and wandering around in a park, all of us looking like morons helping each other find a Pinser.