For the Lulz - HakkyokoKen Ninjutsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Hissatsu, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Alex Meehan sometimes looks on here, i'll let him know, i thought i recognised the Yoroi, one of them is owned by Ali Martinez who is the Ginger one in some of the other shots!

2. jameswhelan

jameswhelan Valued Member

Coz some kid from teh internet who loves ninjas copied the pic? Really?

3. andrewlindsay

andrewlindsay Valued Member

wow thats all i can say realy there is no surprise although in kenjis photos on fb under this photo it clearly says From the album:Me by Kenji Hakumara. just woundering does this now mean we have a leed on this mystery master ninja ?????????? kenji are you realy out there or is it dom imagination that is truly out there

4. Irish

Irish Valued Member

He Norm how are ya? Well I'm really ****ed sitting here as the photo of the two students in the Yoroi are two of my students, Eoin and Hujo. Someone's ass is going to get smacked badly for this....I am not a happy bunny!!

Marcus Dwyer
    Bujinkan Dwyer Dojo

5. Talon987

Talon987 Valued Member

You wouldn't?

Consider this: You are an Artist/Chef/Interior Designer and you photograph your work/product for the purposes of promotion and to give yourself a good reputation.

Then some wannabe in your chosen field takes images of your work that you have worked so hard to create and uses them for his or her own personal gain. Passing them off as his or her own.

You then discover that this wannabe is a complete lunatic that aims to destroy the reputations of all those associated with him/her like some kind of self-destruct mechanism.

You wouldn't think twice about this? Really???

6. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Hi Marcus, i'm good mate and i bet you are ****ed off with this "Richard Head" as well, i knew i recognised the Yoroi and i thought i recognised Hugo in one of them, well this Kenji idiot is on FB so send him a kind message haha.

I hope you're well, it was good to see you in Dublin the other weekend, was with Doug last week in japan, was fun as usual.

7. jameswhelan

jameswhelan Valued Member

Yeah, I suppose I have been underestimating the threat posed by internet kids. I promise to take more care in the future.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  8. Cuchulain

Cuchulain Valued Member

Yeah, those pics are taken at an embu I organised in Dublin a year or two ago. As Marcus points out, two of his students are pictured, but actually the copyright is owned by Tom Clements, who took those pictures.

The banner in the background was designed by one of my students (a professional designer) so the typeface is the same as that used on my dojo website. If you put stuff like that up on the web, there's always going to be people who don't see why they shouldn't just steal it.

Personally I think there are bigger issues to get worried about in the world, but in this instance probably the two guys pictured in yoroi (that Marcus mentioned above) have a right to be annoyed - after all, the person who has used the pic is presenting them as part of his little story.

He's suggesting they are this 'Kenji Hakumara' person. It's kinda sad really.

9. siyeo

siyeo Valued Member

I think this is a much better way of dealing with things

10. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

I've been deleted from the Kenji fan page, i was on there earlier, has anyone else been or have they just restricted access?

11. siyeo

siyeo Valued Member

if we are going to scrutanise weirdos I think alot of the dudes in the Ninjutsu arena are suspect:0

12. illumin7

illumin7 Valued Member

*applauds*

:cry:

This is more or less what Andy said to him on the phone the other day.

13. Manga

Manga Moved On

Cuchulain said - "so the typeface is the same as that used on my dojo website

I *knew* I'd seen it before somewhere! It was your site that I was thinking of checking next but I had to drive home from work. Oh well, at least it's another lie exposed :D

Siyeo said - "I think this is a much better way of dealing with things"

Well before we could reach that stage, don't you agree that he had to have all his lies dismantled so that he'd have nowhere left to hide from the truth?

I'll be honest. I meant the above advice to Dominic in good faith. If he takes that advice and walks away from the martial arts until such time as he's mature enough and well-rounded enough in his life then I'll be amazed. But right now I firmly believe that he absolutely should not be allowed near a dojo for his own good and for the good of those around him. He's a danger to himself and others and any instructor who allows him to train is irresponsible.

14. siyeo

siyeo Valued Member

I agree that he needed to be exposed and shown clearly the error of his ways, but after that it serves little purpose to carry on torturing him. Things just started to look a bit like bullying and there is never a need for that. Whether he now chooses to adapt will be seen and it is all up to him. But it is clear what he needs is some kind of good role model as for his age hit thought process and behaviour is very immature.

15. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

To be honest, this thread serves a purpose, he's never going to escape from his lies and that should be enough, while its fun i dont think we should be poking a stick at him just as he's about to jump off a cliff...

16. Manga

Manga Moved On

I'm all for forgiving once the wrong has been righted. But forgetting? Not so much.

If he wants to impress, he needs to walk in here, head held high and say "Hey, I flamingoed up, I made mistakes. I'm going to stop making ridiculous claims and trying to blame others. I'm going to apologise to all the people I've angered, threatened, abused and generally insulted. I'm going to step back from martial arts and take stock of my life and put it in order. I'm going to spend the next couple of years getting into a stable position where I have my life and my finances in order because that will help me be in a position to train seriously and then I won't have time for fantasy martial arts. In short, I'm going to take the time to mature and grow up. And one day, maybe I'll be ready for martial arts properly. And on that day I'm going to log in here and we're all going to laugh together about the stupidity of youth and maybe even share a mat and a few drinks afterwards.

And more importantly, he's got to live up to those words. Otherwise the gloves will be not just off but thrown away.

17. garth

garth Valued Member

I think posible from his side he feels that people wont accept his apology because they are so angered.

what I will say from my side is that I have never been the most admired person on here and I have had more than a few arguments with some of the guys here.check this forum.

I fell out with Andy Jones (and i'm mentioning him because hes been vocal on Simon yeos facebook) to the point where we were slagging each other off a few years ago on this forum. I was convinced Andy was goiing to hit me if we ever met. But met at a seminar had a chat and its water under the bridge.

The same can be said for Norman Smithers. Didnt exactly see eye to eye ove a few issues but on meeting theres no animosity, and all in all a great couple of guys.

I say this Dom (if your watching) because although you might feel that these guys are going to crucify you, they are human (well most of them). So take Mangas advice and walk on here, head held high and say "You made a big mistake and apologise, after all the mark of a man is to admit when you are wrong"

And if you do you might get more respect than you think

Garth

18. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

same with me and you Gary, i used to want to kick you in the balls yet we are currently chatting on FB....

19. garth

garth Valued Member

Yes my balls used to have red blue and white circles on them.

Garth

20. andrewlindsay

andrewlindsay Valued Member

ok everyone i have had a lenghy convo on the phone with ninjadom.
    he has tryed to log in but has had some conection probs.
    i read out some of the more recent posts where advice has been given. he has asked me to tell everyone that at some point this eavining he will be writting out a full appologie to everyone on here/facebook and to his instructors about his claims/lies and everything els. i have also explained that he needs to remove any thing that is fualse from his sites and profiles and that he needs to do this to finaly stop all of this and start fresh and that if he does not things could only get worse. i will keep you all informed and lets hope that he sticks to his word and starts afresh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.