Met some nice girls on night out-can't stop thinking about them?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by ronki23, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

LOL.

2. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

Ronk23,

There's a certain presumption going on that the guy has to win the woman's love. It's a common theme in many romantic movies. It doesn't work like that in life. There has to be a mutual attraction.

The answer is simple, and has been repeated over and over in this thread. These women are NOT interested, end of story. There's nothing you can do that won't come off as desperate or stalkerish after that.

This might sound a bit harsh, but have some respect for yourself. The university is a great place to meet people. I know it's your last year, but why don't you join clubs, sign up for internships, do things that you find interesting, etc.? That's where you can improve your social skills, meet new and interesting people, make life long friendships, and find someone who you can share your life with.

...one last thing. I would HIGHLY recommend that you step away from Facebook. It's nothing but trouble for you right now.

3. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Ronki update your Amazon wish list, I will gift you this: [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Game-Undercover-Society-Artists/dp/184767237X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337206814&sr=8-1"]The Game: Undercover in the Secret Society of Pickup Artists: Amazon.co.uk: Neil Strauss: Books[/ame]

4. Devil Hanzo

Devil Hanzo Doesn't tap to heel-hooks

Move along people, lets not give the serial killer tips on achieving his goals.

5. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

i think i just wee'd myself laughing!
    cmon, he's just an awkward, obsessive, self righteous in a woman's choice kind of guy... wait, thats probably the description of a rapist...

6. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

I can sense frodo's banstick of doom looming above us.
    maybe we should cut this guy some slack.

7. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

yeah, some slack cloth for him to make a bandana out of to hide his face while he stalks women in crowded bars.

8. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

Whoa, come on guys. I think there's a dead horse being beaten here.

I had a classmate in my first year of college. He was a quiet fellow, kind of awkward. He asked pretty random questions in class, dressed in clothes that didn't fit him, always had his head down, etc. I spoke to him a few times, he's normal guy just socially awkward. The thing was though, is that people started harassing him constantly (bullying DOES happen in college) every time he spoke, and make snide comments when he passed by.

I don't know about his mental condition, or anything like that, but he became the joke is most of his classes, and even a professor started saying a few things to him (I guess he thought it was appropriate since it's college).

Long story short, he snapped and made threats about shooting the professor. He ended up hand-cuffed and taken to a mental institute for a few days. In the light of the recent school shootings these things are taken very seriously and he had a restraining order and pretty much just messed up his future of getting a higher education.

What he did is obviously wrong, but when people are under constant stress they tend to snap. Now I am not saying ronki23 is like that, but it can happen to anyone. So, let's not joke at his expense anymore?

9. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

No offence - but I'd bugger off too if I met you one night and you doing thi to me.

I hate men like you. Sorry. You're creepy.

10. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Sorry but that was harsh.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  11. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Ok the thread is well past it's sell by date and rapidly descending into mean-spirited territory. Say good night kiddies. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.