What pc games are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by flaming, Feb 10, 2011.

1. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I may be starting Alpha Protocol soon, anyone played that?
    Then maybe witcher 1, to play 2 I think the romancing was one of the main enjoyments of ME3 for me and witcher 2 looks to have plenty of that. I am glad cs go is getting more like 1.6 it was the better game despite the fact I play css today.

What ending did you go for holyheadjch?

2. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Alpha Protocol is alright, just spec for stealth and you'll walk it. I liked the story driving it, game mechanics can be a little clunky at times but stealth and pistol rule. Played it on a console though I'm not sure about how it plays on PC.

Witcher has plenty of nookie not so sure about the romance

3. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I bought Witcher the other day just to give CD Projekt some money and I'm with Dean. Plenty of boning, little romance so far. Witcher 2 had some love story stuff in there though and had a noticable lack of a crypt filled with ghouls an hour into the game that keeps killing me.

4. Dean Winchester

Witcher 2 the only game I know where you can
    get down and dirty with something with hooves and it still be ok.......actually scratch that the only game I know where you can do that full stop

5. Dean Winchester

Did you get the enhanced edition?

If not make sure you download 1.4, 1.5 patches and the language packs to upgrade.

It's free.

6. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

I liked Temple of Elemental Evil a lot. Very good representation of D&D rules, and one of theost classic tabletop RPG adventures converted into a Computer RPG.

7. Southpaw535

Yep. I got both of them in enhanced and they were both under 20 quid although with 2 it was because the box has a tiny dent in it. Thought them giving away enhanced edition content away for free was really cool and was why I bought the first one.

8. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

Seems like it could be pretty good ... it's bloody hard though. I haven't done much except wander around Hommlet and die lots.

9. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Oops this isn't the last movies watched thread. Played a bit of Tribes Ascend didn't get what all the hype was about, playing Shogun 2 again, I got off it too soon distratced by BF3 and also playing a bit of CSGO.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  10. Southpaw535

Those are some impressive graphics

11. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Currently playing The Walking Dead on the PC. Not bad so far; comic book graphics, quite graphic violence scenes and the old dialogue selection style that influences the progression of the game. The latter is difficult to comment on until i have played through it a couple of times with different choices and see exactly how 'clever' the programmers were.

12. CrowZer0

Recently got back into Shogun 2, especially with the Fall of the Samurai campaign but I'm playing mostly co op or head to head campaigns with friends. Head to head with a friend is a lot more challenging than the solo version as they really do surprise and push you!

Also bought Arkham city, but I still haven't even played more than 30 mins of Arkham Asylum, KOA too, but found I got bored of it within an hour. Can someone confirm is GW2 officially out? I'm left a little confused, will I automatically be in the beta if I pre buy it?

13. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Guild Wars 2 will be released when it's ready (straight from Anet). You should get beta access if you preorder. Beta access is only like one weekend a month though and your characters get wiped after each event.

14. CrowZer0

So basically not worth me buying right now. I get trigger happy with games and only play less than 10% of them.

15. jordanblythe104

jordanblythe104 Valued Member

CS:S, battlefield 2 and rainbow 6 vegas

16. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Is diblo 3 worth buying? I don't understand the excitement. It looks similiar to baldurs gate 2 but I liked the story in that diblo 3 looks like constant combat.

17. CrowZer0

7.4 User score on gamespot... And they are usually very generous with score. That score indicates it's a decent game nothing special. From what I've heard from friends it's exactly the same as two with better graphics.

18. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

Exactly. If you liked Diablo 2, you'll enjoy this one.

I recently played Batman Arkham City... Great game!

Diablo 3 is good, but not enjoying it as much as Batman.

19. CrowZer0

I have played about an hour of Arkham Asylum, and have Arkham City ready and waiting to be played. I really need to get round to it one day, at the moment I'm mostly playing Football Manager 2012 becuase I can be inactive as possible while I watch something or work. I can be afk at this game for two days and nothing will change until I do it, absolutely love the game though, it's really satisfying as a football manager to play with a team like QPR, find and buy some super 16 year olds, develop them and in 4 seasons finally win Europe!

20. hawkfish

hawkfish Shodan - Shotokan Karate

I am currently playing Call of Duty MW3 on the Xbox and Team Fortress 2 on the pc. I have played other newer games but I still end up playing these the most. They are awesome stress relief for me.