Not Frank Dux Comments on MAP Article

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Not Frank Dux, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Not Frank Dux

Not Frank Dux New Member

Brief mod note: what follows was in response to OwlMatt's recent article, and I have removed it from there simple because I felt the comments warranted their own thread. All content has otherwise been left alone.

- Aegis

End of Mod Comments

Put Up Or Shut Up! Where does anyone get off calling me or anyone else a Fake? Fraud? Huckster? Without ever being convicted of this in a court of law where a person has the opportunity to confront their accusers? Is this really the behavior of a martial artist? I don't think so so anyone slinging mud betrays their own ignorance and fraudulence.

Really where is all this so called strong evidence that the person who is slandering and libeling me claims to exist in this thread?

Are we talking about the same sort of evidence (like the allegation a trophy receipt exists for my world championship trophy in my name) that was on it s face fraudulent but held up as credible by several interconnected sources that financially benefit from the sensationalism the allegation produces? Just as is revealed by www.chasingthefrog.com looking into Bloodsport or court exhibits in my libel and slander suit against Soldier of Fortune magazine?

I seriously doubt B.G. Burkett can be taken seriously after having lost all his credibility with his being revealed as being untruthful, part of the swift boat scandal exposed as mischaracterizing facts and making use of fabricated evidence aainst Senator John Kerry, who won a silver star for bravery (whereas Burkett admits to doing his best not to see combat, working in what amounts to be a guard hut in the rear area far from combat and is a lobbyist for doing away with PTSD treatment for our injured veterans.

The reality of the situation is the business environment of martial arts has produced rabid commercialization where racketeering exits and flourishes in the USA... It is why (as Nigel Clarke, Amsterdam News had revealed in its 2010 article on Racism in Martial Arts) how contractual arrangements were entered into between Martial Art magazines and my business competitors. Agreements forbidding any mention of me or acknowledgement of my accomplishments in any magazine published by these media conglomerates in the USA whereas, they show up as verified in foreign press.

The so called “martial art magazines” are really nothing more than deceptive marketing tools of product merchandisers who own them and facilitate trade libel and fraud in their reporting to eliminate fair trade and the competition to their stars (who they hype and invent).

What really makes someone a fraud because someone wrote or said it online or inferred certain falsehoods to be true when there is no evidence to support the claim but the claim itself?

I am a considerable threat to well established business interests because I an the real deal as court proceedings of libel and slander verified.

Contrary to how I am being portrayed in forums like this one, I don't market martial art books or DVDs or even charge for lessons outside of covering out of pocket costs for my travel and lodging to conduct a martial art seminar? Especially, when compared to my critics who have made millions and sell home study courses and certificates – in the ego feeding business.

The slander and trade libel of me is obvious to anyone acquainted with the real facts not speculation and hearsay especially coming from sources hiding behind aliases or who financial benefit by harming my reputation. If you want to be acquainted with the verified facts worldwide dojo conducted an investigation into my past or visit www.frankwdux.com that may serve as an information hub for you put up by one of my students for just that purpose.

People hate and talk bad of others when they can't compete with knowledge and experience. People who are deceptive are afraid of being found out. So they accuse others of the crimes they themselves commit to differ suspicion off of themselves and keep others on the defensive instead of them. Wild outrageous statements are attributed to me I never made where I have rarely been afforded any opportunity to respond. I ended up black balled by Rainbow Publications. The owner Mito Ueyahara owned O'Hare Books, as well.

The various magazines owned by Mito represented Hayes as the First and Only Westerner to Teach Ninjutsu outside of Japan, in 1980. I had refused to go along with their lie after I had been published in Sept, Oct, Nov 1980 issues of Black Belt magazine.

I was complaining what they were doing is deceptive beginning with the fact Ninjutsu as scholars view it in Japan (still today) this is not a martial art...ninja is not a rank or title but a job description... The Togakure is NOT KORYU system as being represented in the magazines. The regulating authority in Japan did not determine this and the Togakure organization has applied and been rejected, twice. Even in Hayes own Togakure ninjutsu school there exist plenty of western instructors teaching before he ever took his first lesson - starting with Terry Dobson, Charles Gruzanski, Doran Navon, Danny Waxman, Bo Munthe...

The whole situation reminds me of being trapped in an elevator with a group of people where one passes gas and to avoid guilt they accuse the closest person of being the cause of the stink.

It is the reason I caught up with Ashida Kim at the US Hall of Fame Awards where I interviewed him for Worldwide Dojo... what he has to say may answer a lot of questions and really expose for you who is behind this stink in his situation.

When worldwide dojo extended itself to Steven K. Hayes to do like wise he demanded questions in advance and then never responded... ducking em. Coincidentally, the world wide dojo website was hacked to the point it was almost lost and is still in the process of rebuilding.

My thoughts on the Jim Greene video... is that I suggest others reserve judgment. Consider how there exist 30 different forms of Chi Energy. Not one. For example, there exists Ancestral Chi - which is what western science refers to as Genetics. Throwing & Blocking Chi is synonymous with what we know as hypnosis and susceptibility to suggestion... so do we really know the entire context of what he was demonstrating? I leave that for you to decide.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
  2. Grabbing a nice cup of tea and a good chair. :)
    (Could we please keep the posts a tad shorter, just to keep the discussion lively?)

Osu!

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

So how is Zane Frazier doing these days Frankie?

I could give two craps about your questionable claims if it was just your own ego you were massaging - but it isn't. You are misleading a lot of others with your Walter Mitty exploits.

Caveat Emptor can only apply with informed consent, and as the majority of people are ignorant of MA's it is easy to sell snake oil.

Put up or shut up? Well as you have never put up your proof you can take your own advice

4. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHA
    AH
    AH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FRANK DUX ON MAP!
    ahahaha
    walk into a forest - emerge two days later as the international underground master fighter of the universe...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  5. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Thirty different forms of chi energy? Well, that explains why it's so hard for all the woo practitioners to agree on a single meaning. You'd've thought though, with that many different forms, that evidence for at least one of the magic abilities claimed would've been found by now.

6. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

This!
    makes a good point.

7. OwlMAtt

OwlMAtt Armed and Scrupulous

Frank Dux:
    That means that, either Frank Dux lurks on MAP and only created an account so he could attack little blogger me, or else this is a fake. Neither one speaks highly of whoever this user is.

Whoever you are, I'm not arguing with you. I am presenting someone else's extensively researched information about Frank Dux. Go argue with them.

8. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

9. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

10. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

11. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Generally it is done when people come up with hookey claims that they are unable to substantiate.

So because someone is critical that makes them ignorant? Hmm what about if the criticism is backed up with solid reasoning?

:rolleyes:

That old chestnut a?

Do you consider scouting techniques a martial art i.e. a system or skill set used is war? How about escape and evasion techniques?

Surely anything that applies to warfare and exists in some form of codified system is a martial art.

It'll all depend on the indivual outlook taught within a ryu-ha. It is all about the ryu-ha, you can't ignore this no matter how much someone might want to make a "theory" fit to whatever preconceptions they have.

Oh could you please quote these scholars and the specific ryu-ha they are referring to.

Thank you.

Interesting.

Which organisation would that be exactly and what is its purpose.

Odd terminology you use there, especially for someone who is supposed to be versed in traditional arts.
    Thank you.

I really hope you are the Mr Dux, I loved Bloodsport and thought Van Damme rocked!

Shame about everything else surrounding you though.

12. OwlMAtt

I link to that in the article, Kuma. Also, is there anyone who can fix "Frank's" double post? It's taking up a lot of space.

EDIT: Holy crap, that was fast. The service you get in this place.

13. OwlMAtt

Ashida Kim provides us with plenty of evidence:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F3tJHuZDIo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F3tJHuZDIo[/ame]

14. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

Oooooooh my poor sides that had me in stitches! I can only assume he turned to Ninjitsu because the Magic Circle laughed him out of town for his frankly appalling sleight of hand and total failure to understand misdirection.

15. Not Frank Dux

Not Frank Dux New Member

What don't you understand? Put Up Or Shut Up!

Is this the best you can do is regurgitate unbalanced reporting of the LA TIMES? That only quotes as its experts my business competitors? Exposed as a perfect example of Yellow Journalism by several sources like ChasingTheFrog, as aforementioned. The kind of yellow journalism that has seemingly made the LA Times and that reporter wealthy from republications?

Maybe since you are so well informed you can tell me exactly how much revenue has been generated? Since all I could get is an acknowledgement by the Archives desk it was one of their top ten republished articles - the obvious sensational caliber of which made the Hearst family fortune. They have a history of this and maybe if I had P.Diddys financial resources I could force the newspaper to apologize just like they did to him for their pulling the same kind of crap... The newspaper citing and making it appear that obvious unreliable sources are reliable in order to make their sensational claims and sell papers.

Like I said Put Up Or Shut Up! Beginning with your names.

Pretty brave of you to hide behind an alias? Do you think that is going to protect you? What are your credentials? It seems to me CY Q Faunce AKA Chuck Hardin had none and was thrown out of bullshido after I raised the question on the air on Carson's Corner. An impartial venue where I exposed he had no skills and was being deceptive in his representations, as you may gather from viewing Frank Dux v Bullshido YouTubes Part 1-5 Carson's Corner is the only place place where I was afforded the opportunity to submit evidence and expose the additionally false representations made by Black Belt and other publishers surrounding the alleged fight of Zane Frazier and myself which BTW had never occurred. That is if you don't call sucker punching someone and then trying to run away a fight.

Major General Anatoly Korneinko acting as an official spokesperson of military authority of Ukraine validated my claims in 1996 as did Congressional expert witness, Iran Contra Insider, Lt. Commander Alexander Martin USN, in court proceedings of libel and slander against Soldier of Fortune magazine and owner Robert K. Brown. Who as i aforementioned has a conflict of interest with his financially benefiting from defaming me as his competitor not overlooking the fact my book The Secret Man, HarperCollins, 1996, implicates his associates in crimes committed against humanity, going unpunished due to political posturing. Making me a government whistleblower.

Rear Admiral Horton Smith appears in the documentary [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FSn02ae6Ho"]“Put Up Your Dux” One Step Productions/Shoreline Distribution.[/ame] He establishes I was an operator whose work is of such a highly sensitive nature it would require court proceedings to even acknowledge their very existence but you seem to prefer the ramblings of those who are actually self appointed experts engaging in or facilitating trade libel, perceived to be my business competitors, like Tanemura, Hatsumi, Hayes and their cowardly bitches /cyber bullies they hide behind.

Like MC Busman who make legally couched statements to avoid being held liable. Manipulating perception they cite as credible unbalanced and unreliable sources which are exposed and contradicted by balanced reporting, elsewhere. Sources being deliberately concealed. Such as, those cited by impartial sources like Worldwide dojo com that did an expose on me or Kathy Kolt, columnist of The Artesia Daily whom in her July 18,2008 issue, states:

“In 1996, he (Dux) was with HIDTA, High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area at the Criminal Justice Center. He designed strategies and tactics and evaluated their existing training program. In 1997, he received awards from the Multi Jurisdictional Counter Drug Task Force for drug task investigations. He also was sponsored by the DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE to teach NEOA, Narcotics Enforcement Officers Association, covert activities. He is an adjunct faculty member of the Saint Petersburg, Florida Criminal Justice Institute. He was knighted in the ORDER OF SAINT MICHAEL, KNIGHT CHEVALIER, by the Police Hall of Fame, MIAMI, FLORIDA. He was a source contributor to the US NAVY SEAL SPECWAR MANUAL (K 431-0097).”

The Artesia Daily’s findings occurred as a result of their examination of exhibits in court proceedings that are being suppressed as in being prevent from mention on open website sources like Wikipedia.

Checkout the Wikipedia History section and read entries made by PamelaLee33 and the sources she cites. Then compare it to the current page. Face the fact you have been duped and not by me… Isn't this why the Frank Dux discussion page revealing the manipulation of perception going on is continually “Archived.”

Like I said if you want to discuss me then do it to my face and Put Up …AS IN Your Name, Your Credentials and the REAL evidence. Not someone alleging its existence like the LA Times did, that was exposed in court proceedings as making use of fabricated evidence and spin. Guilty of making false statements being attributed to me like some wild ass allegation they made that i claim I rescued orphans from boat pirates...C'MON! How stupid can you be never to buy into that?

Of course, people have bought into the lie that Zane Frasier and I had fought with it being intentionally misreported as a fight. When that never happened and this is all a matter of public record.

The fact is Zane was an ex-employee fired by me after he attempted to beat up my secretary then turned around and sued me for eye injury he claims he sustained, filing a bogus workman's comp case in which he is teaching at the YWCA while trying to benefit from fraud. Someone who ended up sneaking up behind me at the Draka martial Art Festivel, in 1993, where he sucker punched me without warning from behind with brass knuckles knowing I had preexisting injuries, left me blind on the side he struck me. I had brain tumors from my fight days.

My best guess is Zane was obviously hoping that my weakened state would give him the advantage to KO me by which to make a name for himself and the UFC promoters who allegedly put him up to this to grab headlines. Only to end up all blowing up in their face as I didn't go down as expected and Zane ended up arrested by the LAPD. This is documented by police report in which he is solely arrested proving this was not mutual combat as being falsely reported in magazines and books.

We can further establish this was nothing more than a cowardly sucker punch by the evidence and testimony gathered in legal proceedings in which a judgment was rendered in my favor during arbitration.

The substantive evidence is all out there all you have to do is get off your lazy asses and stop drinking the Jim Jones cool aid being peddled to you by the merchants of chaos... like Black Belt magazine and martial art clicks, that is if you really want to aspire to greatness in spirit, mind and body.

For example, as I mentioned, to the best of my knowledge NONE OF of Hayes, Tanemura or Hatsumi’s related Ninja martial art organizations who all claim to be Koryu and therefore more legitimate than others has been ever formally integrated into the major regulating koryu organizations, in Japan, the Nihon Kobudo Shinkokai and the Nihon Kobudo Kyokai, that have very strict standards regarding authenticity and verification of one's lineage.

And yet, Hatsumi audaciously claims his scrolls prove up his lineage as the 34th Grandmaster of Togakure Clan makes him older than the oldest school of Samurai Arts, in Japan, like Katori Shinto Ryu (which is part of my lineage) that has Ninjutsu as part of its curriculum. Making my system which I do not claim as Koryu closer to the real thing than his own... oouch think that is why I am being bashed at every turn?

All said while Hatsumi refuses to subject his evidence to forensic testing.

There exist black and white footage transferred to video that is on Youtube which allegedly proves the scrolls Hatsumi refers to were only recreated in the early 1960’s by Hatsumi’s teacher, Toshitsugu Takamatsu, from a 1930's book by Igetsu, with Takamatsu seen penning the scrolls on camera for a Japanese news documentary.

The reality is no verifiable proof exists to authenticate the alleged claims of Hatsumi’s instructor, Toshitsugu Takamatsu, either.

Whose obituary if you bother to read it reveals he surprised his neighbors and friends as he never held himself out to be a ninja and part of some long drawn out lineage (as the merchants of chaos claim). In fact, Takamatsu is I am informed on record stating just the opposite. He is according to the Kuki family who granted him his Menkyo Kyden in Jujitsu a curator, historian and person to be admired for this as his task was far more difficult in that role that that of an alleged some as portrayed by the devotees of Hatsumi, Hayes, and Tanemura

A true journey of enlightenment begins with maintaining perspective - as in dispensing with hate, sarcasm and trivializing material facts . Especially, when used cruelly in the dehumanization of others, like I see occurring with Ashida Kim. Again this is why I interviewed Kim for Worldwide Dojo so others could hear what he had to say unedited and not taken out of context.

What is his offense, he wrote a book called Ninja magic in which he is making a point apparently lost on his critics - that misdirection can suspend what we know to be true…. like forum blogs that make use of falsehoods, speculation and hearsay. To mischaracterize his representations.

Like suspending the fact my accomplishments appear in the foreign press but aren’t allowed made mention of in USA due to agreements. Why is that, really?

Does that make them non-existent? Does everything begin and end here in the USA? If you think so then you are either a MORON or a merchant of chaos!

The concealment of substantiated fact has left me vulnerable to speculation and hearsay by those who are obviously threatened by me.

Indeed what are your accomplishments that grants you the right to play G-d and sit in judgment of me? Whose words and wisdom do you rely upon as truth? Are they the same self appointed authorities who must oppress the truth like what we see occurring on Wikipedia and in Martial Art forums where the truth ends up obfuscated….

Where the person telling it ends up being banned or ganged up on and swarmed. Making it absolutely necessary for me to write such long responses like this one because “the haters” and troll agents of merchants of chaos will otherwise descend upon it - be better able to bury the truth under a myriad of hateful and sarcastic posts.

Ask yourself what purposes are served with people’s representations ending up being mischaracterized and spun? Is it being done so others can profit or is it being done to mask THEIR FEAR….that their “****’s” pungent odor would not only be made known but end up attributed to them in stead of those they falsely accuse.

16. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Shame checking Ashida Kim. If there is a bottom of the barrell this is like three feet below it.

Oh dear god no. I can't take it anymore. Never in human history has so much rubbish been written in one paragraph. Welcome to metaphysics hour where actual science is abused by the ignorant. Ancestral chi, comedy gold. Might be best if the leave the "actual" science to "actual" scientists who have degrees and silly stuff like that.

The Bear.

17. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Oh and the stuff Jim Green is demonstrating is total crap. If anyone buys this crap then they are just plain stupid. The laws of physics cannot be broken.

This presentation is brought to you by StopBeingAMoron Productions starring the Polar Bear and special guests Sir Isaac Newton and Professor Albert Einstein in association with the physical laws of the universe.

The Bear.

18. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

I think that due to a) the potential for trollery, and b) Mr Dux's celebrity status, can I ask the mods to verify this poster's identity please?

19. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Would love to, however I'm already sceptical for reasons listed above and the fact that his email address used to sign up to the site was simply a bog-standard gmail account rather than one of the custom addresses associated with any of Fran Dux's websites.

Happy to help with verification if there's enough demand and our new resident celeb wants to play along ;)

20. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Very simple.

Our new member can take a picture of himself holding up a newspaper with a current date on, so anything after now I suppose.

Simple proof of life :D