Hypothetical Gun Question

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Pretty In Pink, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Switzerland alternates with Finland for gun death leader of Europe. Also Switzerland's gun laws are not as liberal as the NRA make out.

2. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

Unfortunately for you while it may be insulting it is neither uninformed nor inaccurate.

And you can keep your straw man. He'll do you no good here.

3. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Exactly! Even people who have passed tests are potentially dangerous. But they're a hell of a lot less dangerous than the people who haven't taken a test to prove their competency.

4. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Really? Is this conclusion of a majority of sociologists and anthropologists involved in such studies ? Or just your "learned" opinion?

Serious question,by the way.

You can take a straw man,give him a hat, some coveralls,and a corncob pipe and stick him out in your garden.

As I said to Chadderz-"Wow,man.Like you took that seriously?"

Guess thy reading comprehension ain't up to snuff,huh?

5. boards

boards Its all in the reflexes!

I own guns as i enjoy target shooting at tbe range and kill feral vermin on a few farms, but I'd never want one for self defence. My guns are kept in a safe and the keys stored separately.

As for getting lessons on using them but not owning, shooting is a skill and if you dont continually practice you will lose it. Learning the skills is the fun.