THE HIER TO THE HAPKIDO EMPIRE

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by XMAM, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

Very good I am learning thanks you do have a good heart.

2. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

Do is seen throughout Japanese art and culture as well as the martial arts.
    do, the way, the path, martial arts philosophy

3. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Okay, but hapkido is a Korean martial art, not a Japanese martial art.
    Ignoring that, I am very familiar with the "-do" concept of Japanese martial arts.

So, ignoring the Korean/Japanese issue, the important part is that -- read in its context, you're saying that the do/way that you wanted to teach children is that they should choose complete jerks as their teachers.

And you redefine "honorable" as in "honorable father" to mean "father who forces children to take classes from complete jerks."

I'm not okay with that at all. :mad: :yeleyes: :woo:

4. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

Well choi yong sul learn “the way” while in japan for 3o year and then upon coming back to Korea he introduced it into his hapkido from aikido GM Takeda Sokaku

Stick and stone may break bones but your evil sentences don't make sense. If you was not there, then you are speculating. have a small prayer: peace, out.

5. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

You lost me.
    Is not the thesis of your article that Chang was a jerk?
    And in the context of Chang being a jerk, in post #34 did you not define "honorable" to mean forcing a child to take martial arts classes under Chang?

:rolleyes: We can all read your posts.

Maybe your hapkido is different than my aikido, but in my aikido, and in the Japanese jujitsu that I learned before aikido, and in the kendo that I studied for a year, that's not what "the way" means. So we will agree to disagree about honor in martial arts, and about how an "honorable father" behaves.

jaggernautico likes this.
  6. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

Ladies and gentlemen every one has the right to draw there own theory. From reading my post because thatS why it was place to be read in 2017.

I never claimed to have my own hapkido as I am a 4 Term white belt 4o years uncertified. Since every one can read this post perhaps one of them can answer your question, about your aikido being different then their hapkido. Being that they are more proficient for you.

It seems like someone has spider syndrome in there heart..
    Yes I know, every one wants to know what the heck is spider syndrome. Well as they say that for me to know and you to find out. Please search the web and let me know what is found.

Nowhere in the chronicle is the word honorable used. I am a 15 year veteran and served during the Vietnam war. I have my honorable discharge documents. Is that what your asking for, if not you can write
    any thing you like about honorable as it is your right to do so.

By now the chronicle of Xman has been shared world wide.
    There has been so many theories drowned up by each reader thats the best part.

There are so many questions unanswered due to the amounts received. As I have very little time on the internet and can’t answer every one. Does unanswered question will stay in the past for ever.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

8. Rataca100

Rataca100 Banned Banned

Oh god i read that as 15 year old veteran. XD

(can somoen Pm as to what Aikido actually is as i have no clue and would iek details and its Actual history. )

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Google it

10. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

Hi all
    I just like to take this minute to thanks every one for allowing to continue learning the use of map. I would like to answer the question asked in the prior replies. I'm not alway on line and sometimes days past before I go online. as this is new to me. So please give time for my replies. I will go back to to answer Q's.
    I also have questions to assist me. On how and if I can post some small items to prove my credibility as being Chinil Chang's student.

11. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

Hi Mitch
    Since I'm not a layer. How would you set out to cross examine my testimony and might I have something needed to assist with the cross examination. My post took 2 years to write and I don't have good writing skills. I am strong, young and I can learn. I hope everyone stays alway from the rhetoric as it would not serve a purpose.

Please be patient for my reply as I am slow

12. jaggernautico

jaggernautico Valued Member

The Wiki page can be adjusted and rewritten if you have some references. It seems it was pulled from short personal interviews with master chang so like the written piece here says its his view points on it. The dates of the ranks and promotions seem to be the same as in the article here as well(the article here expands on what they believe is the truth of the matter on those).

13. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

jaggernautico.

Dear Xavier,
    I know you were a long time student of master Chang and I knew Vincent as well, and he stated you were the longest running student of master Chang bar none. The Wiki page can be adjusted and rewritten if you have some references.
    Please contact me when you can. Look forward to talking with you shoot me an email.

Hi jaggernautico.
    Thank for your post and I look forward to talking with you. please call me when you can New York time.

14. jaggernautico

Ah, that was a personal message. Not an endorsement of you and your character. I don't think you are going to get a good welcome from Vincent. I don't speak for him and his experience. That was a conversation back when as i asked him. But his response I am sure is forthcoming.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  15. jaggernautico

.Nor is it an endorsement of ability and mental sanity of this whole mess. I posted info in the past from what i knew about master chang and class. So i don't want my words to speak for anyone else especially in this type of situation which is going to get far worse.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  16. Dr.Alireza

Dr.Alireza Valued Member

Xmam Thank you for your long post. it could have been made much shorter good info

17. Dr.Alireza

Dr.Alireza Valued Member

but the questions that I have after reading your long post is Xmam when you saw minor age girls and kids being abused and they looked up to you as the #2 who trained them and was a leader to them why did you not advise them to go to the police and let charge Chang? I am sure if that would have happened Chang would have been locked up by now and he wouldn't be able to hurt others.
    Also since you are a hiding 3rd degree Black belt hiding as a white belt due to no paper work to prove it if you had gone to any of the other Maters who you said opened up schools through out the States and told them what had happened to you I am sure they would test you and give you the proper certification. As they would know among them who is who this is their business and passion.
    You saying Your not interested in going for training and so on after you spent 40 years as you say it would now be a part of you and it would not be something you can just put aside.

18. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

Not to worry as you said you knew Vincent, Well is not about endorsements and/or character. I can tell you that I know Vincent and we've met several times. what up with that, he's telling you a fact that yes I the longest running student of Chinil Chang am also vincent's friend, Its not the end of the world. So the forthcoming response from Vincent is going to be good job Xman. Next the wikipedia page does not need to be adjusted or rewritten as that is Chinil Chang's own endorsement to deceive everyone of his true character and Vincent was the writer. The real truth is in The Heir of the Hapkido empire. PEACE, LOVE, AND GOD BLESS.

19. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

Well as I wrote many thing had to be left out and therefore it could have been much longer. For instant on Black Belt Mag. Aug 1999 Vincent write as Chinil Chang dictates about the video tape record that belonged to Micheal Wollmershauser, then pretends to criticized himself as an excuse for not helping to unify or at least assist the many splintered factions of Hapkido. Then that he's been actively promoting hapkido word wide and this is not the case. This is how Chinil Chang has been known as the Master of deception with whole lies and half truth. Next in wikipedia May 2006 Vincent writes as Chinil Chang dictates; Chang, who continues to research and document the full history and development of Hapkido. the truth is that Chinil Chang has been developing his own Hapkido mixing it up with the other martial arts style of which he learned in Korea and even having his own kwon. Therefore anyone please go search the world and find something that Chinil Chang has done positively for hapkido anywhere there is none!. present nov. 2017

20. XMAM

XMAM Banned Banned

1) The children were alway with there parent and they were present when the incidents occurred and did nothing. you should be asking them the police question. As I did asked them to do so and as the children parents the action they took was never to return.
    2) Now the reason for the hidden 3rd degree, well every 10 years Chang would start me over to learn and get better then before, this he called terms so instead of 4th, 5th, 6th degrees etc. it was just that I became the abominable white belt in hapkido history.
    3) Think about it if I had not policed Chinil Chang for 40 years you would not be asking these questions. there was no need for me to go to other masters because for me papers and belts are an illusion and I continue to train on my own smart. Come back 60 years and ask ho am doing. PEACE, LOVE, AND GOD BLESS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.