What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Depeche Mode - Catching Up
    An early Greatest Hits collection with a couple new tracks. New Life, See You, Master and Servant, Shake the Disease

4. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Depeche Mode - Black Celebration
    One their best. Stripped, New Dress, A Question of lust, Fly on the Windscreen

5. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

The Kids
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ynZMet8Ck

Punk was never my thing, but this band is featured in the issue of "Thrasher" that I just read. Yes, I do, in fact, read "Thrasher," but I'm a couple months behind. They sounded good in the article, so I thought I'd give them a try. :)

6. MuaythaiGeorge

MuaythaiGeorge New Member

Check out Nujabes on youtube! Really chilled out music to relax to after training.

7. kandi

kandi Valued Member

8. aikiMac

Weird Al - "Foil"
    Oh, come on, this is hilarious! :p :p

9. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Mad Season - Above
    Grunge supergroup featuring Layne Staley. A good CD. River of Deceit, Long Gone Days, I'm Above.

Madonna - The Immaculate Collection
    Say what you will, her 1'st Cd is one of the best pop/dance records ever. Borderline, Lucky Star, Into the groove, Crazy for you.

10. aikiMac

No, man, not going to mock you at all. "Crazy for You" is one of the best love songs ever.

I just learned today that if you're listening to something via YouTube, you can get automatic repeating by replacing "youtube" with "youtuberepeat" in the address. :jawdrop: How cool is that! Now I can get pumped up with 15 minutes of continuous Superman theme song done in metal! :happy:

11. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

12. EdiSco

EdiSco Likes his anonymity

13. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Depeche Mode - Music for the Masses
    This record was my first introduction to DM way back when. loaded with hits and some of their most popular songs. Never let me down again, Strangelove, Nothing, Behind the wheel, The things you said.

14. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Depeche Mode - 101(Disc 1)
    Great live collection of hits. Behind the wheel, Strangelove, Stripped, Things you said.

15. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

16. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Malo - Malo
    Great early 70's latin rock/jazz. Features great classic song Suavecito, and Nena, Café, Just say Goodbye.

Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Best of
    Not many could pull off covering Springsteen and Dylan. These guys did. Blinded by the light, Spirit in the night, For You, Quinn the eskimo, you angel you.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  17. EdiSco

EdiSco Likes his anonymity

18. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Depeche Mode - 101(disc 2)
    2nd half of great live collection. Black Celebration, Nothing, People Are People, Master And Servant, Everything Counts.

19. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

"Peaches and Cream" by Snoop Dogg.

Awesome jam to dance to.

20. wonglongwingchu

wonglongwingchu Valued Member

Guns N Rosessss