What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Finally started playing Fallout 4 on Xbox 1 after getting sick of Skyrim constantly crashing....so I start playing another Bethesda game Doh! Damn good game through. Still waiting for a release date for Kingdom Come Deliverance. War Horse Studio's are taking their time with this one..

2. Boxing24

Boxing24 Banned Banned

its a very gud game

3. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Batman: The Telltale Series on PS4

I really like the TT games, having played all three Walking Deads and Game of Thrones.

4. kandi

kandi Valued Member

I'm jealous! Love the Zelda series but don't have a switch yet. Recently I've been playing retro games, like Alex the Kidd in Miracle World. I'll get bored of that very quickly.

5. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

If you have a Wii U then the new Zelda is available on that. Apparently there are practically no differences between the Switch version and the Wii U version.

6. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Don't you just hate it, when you have to buy a console, just to play a Zelda? :D

I neither have a WiiU nor the Switch, only the old Wii :eek:
    Guess, I have to get either one in a few years, when it gets cheap :D

I started "Lego Harry Potter" on Ps3 a while ago, but stopped playing due to several reasons.
    Until I'm done with it, I consider to get "Horizon: Zero Dawn" and/ or "Tales of Berseria"

7. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

Horizon Zero Dawn requires you to get a ps4

8. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Been playing Halo Combat Evolved. Working my way through the entire Halo series on Xbox One. Including both Halo Wars games and Spartan Assault.

Still waiting on Halo Reach to get the Xbox One remaster treatment though. At this point I'm wondering if it will ever happen.

9. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I know, I have one, but thanks :)

Just going back to Ps3 at times, because I still have so many games there as well :)

A buddy offered me, to lend me Resi 7 :thinking:

10. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I've started playing Dwarf Fortress again after reading about RoomCarnage! RoomCarnage was a fortress setup in a glacial volcano, surrounded by the undead. Only a matter of time before it fell, but in the interim a cult of death worshipping vampires got elected to the government and rained lava down upon the zombies.

11. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Played through some missions on The Division. Forgot how challenging it can be.

12. philosoraptor

http://imgur.com/a/dx67N

I had to post this comic. It's like a documentary of dwarf fortress, everything in it is likely to happen.

13. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Mass Effect Andromeda.

This game is insane. 10/10. I love it.

14. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

Started hitting World of Tanks pretty hard. It's probably the best freemium game I've played. Well balanced instead of pay to win. Really strategic. Teamwork and knowledge is a big help.

If any of the rest of you play or want to my ID is DejaQ

15. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Started playing Doom on the Xbox 1 wasnt impressed and found it pretty shallow, suprising as I enjoyed Doom 3, Playing through Sleeping dogs whilst still trudging through Witcher 3.

16. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

Got convinced to play BF1 on pc. Pretty fun multiplayer stuff, anyone else here play?

17. wonglongwingchu

wonglongwingchu Valued Member

Playing the new mass effect right now. The face expression is hilariously bad lol (and creepy).

Welcome to MAP. You will be able to add a signature once you have a few posts under your belt, but site rules don't permit direct links back to personal sites.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  18. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Ragnarok (aka Valhalla) a DOS based roguelike....Just as amazing as it was 20+ years ago

19. philosoraptor

Oh man, just started Dark Souls and holy cow, I have not had this much fun in a videogame action RPG since Diablo! Combat is always a joy, the weapons are awesome to use, the enemies are interesting and weird, the boss fights are mondo challenges. How has it taken me this long to find this game? What can I say? Go out and get it!

20. mjl

mjl ITF Taekwon-Do (1st Dan)

One of the best games ever made. Just make sure you have a spare controller or maybe a padded room, you might just need it!