Who is the best ninja out there?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Deepsey, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vexed

Vexed New Member

You are SO totally right there.

2. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

No, its the student who is in charge of their fate, if they do no good then their training goes by the wayside, its the job of the instructor to help as much as possible but if someone is untrainable...........

3. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

It comes from having to deal with people asking idiotic questions like this one:

Hmm now somewhere due to the above post it was mentioned by a Zen ;) like individual you may have trouble with English that’s why your post was misunderstood!! Hmm seem to be doing alright now don’t ya!!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  4. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Hmm, amazing that!! ;)

5. xen

xen insanity by design

yadaka yadaka yadaka :rolleyes:

*puts barrel in mouth and closes eyes...*

6. Lord Spooky

It's ok Xen have some of Gary's Tic Tacs

:D

7. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

See Rich, Tony was right on sunday!!! ;)

Lucky he came back from the darkside!! :D

8. Lord Spooky

Who's Tony?? :confused:

9. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

The big one who came with Jasper Carrot!! :D

You know the one, the ex BBD instructor!!!

10. Lord Spooky

Oh right the BBD guy? Didn't know his name.

11. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

thats the one, i had a chat to him after, he couldnt believe how much he didnt know!!

12. Lord Spooky

Think about it we were just working on Sanshin too!! :eek:

Anyway thread drift but then again there's not much to discuss re: the thread.

Hmm wonder where Mr K keeps the padlocks!!

A New thread for role modles within the art may be a good one??

13. Deepsey

Deepsey Banned Banned

Can i ask what BBD means :p. I dont know what that is.

14. Lord Spooky

Do a search!!

15. xen

xen insanity by design

its a breakaway organisation from the Bujinkan that I'm a member of...

*...pulls trigger while hoping for rebirth as a mountain goat...*

16. Lord Spooky

Go on Xen what colour "Tic Tac" would you like?

:D :D

Mustafa still do a search that way you'll get all opinions good and bad then you can draw your own conclusions!

17. xen

xen insanity by design

*...and the experience was like that of the earth and sky splitting once more, as the third bardo of death descends, the bardo of becoming, the sipa bardo...and as the shakles of the physical fall away...awareness becomes that of pure mind, blown by the winds of karma that yet remain unresolved...and there is a future and a past...the wind blowing toward the future...despite all time condensing into one perfect moment of clarity, simultaneously beautiful and terrifying in its vastness and totality...

...and on the wind of the past a voice is heard...faintly above the roaring of the divine karmic wind, the final arbiter of this travellers next destination...

...something about colours and Tic-tacs...and then its gone...like all else, just a fading dream...as the mountain begins to take form and comes slowly into focus...*

18. Lord Spooky

Even that made more sense than the first post in this thread!

Still can't find the dam padlocks!!!

19. xen

xen insanity by design

*...some years later, the goat was looking out over the vast valley, it was a cold afternoon, but the sun was trying its best to take the chill off the air...

it was another one of those 'same old, same old' days for the goat...and it began to ponder on its life...

for many years it had walked these rocky paths, looking out on the valley, watching the lives of the herdsmen tend their flocks, patiently caring for them and making sure they grew strong and healthy...

...before sacrificing them for their own warmth and nourishment, when it became appropriate for them to do so...

'such is the helpless life of a sheep' the goat mused, 'but then, they have company and society, they are cared for and nurtured while their masters lead them toward their eventual demise'

'but what of me...the stubborn goat...with no flock to share the setting sun, no warmth as the nights draw in, no shelter, save for the rocks that, during the day I patiently navigate, only to nestle in behind them when the darkness falls and the howling wind begins its cold lament, one day i will pass too, from this life of boundless freedom i do so enjoy...but where has been my purpose?...the sheep have lived a life of blind abandon, they have not seen the view of the valley from here atop my mountain...and yet, perhaps, their life does have a greater purpose, perhaps they have a value i do not posess? for when the sacrificial knife draws their life from them, will they not become more than they were before? a cloak to keep their shepard warm, and sustinence, to be shared by all the people of the valley...but what of me, one day i'll settle down to sleep, and then nothing will become of me'

the valley stretched out before the goat and the sun moved accross the sky as it always does...

the goat turned its back on the scene before its eyes and began to climb once more...and as it did, the sadness of its musings fell away as the top of the mountain drew closer...with each step the air felt cleaner, but with each step the path grew more treacherous, but this made the goats heart sing and it spirits lifted as it remembered once more...

it settled down to watch the setting sun and let its mind range free over the scene before its eyes and it remembered what it knew before...that each and every path has value, that each and every life has worth, that each and every journey has some purpose on this earth...

...that no one thing was higher than another, and that no life deserved his scorn...

it was then the goat had a strange remeberance, perhaps a dream he thought he'd lost...a life far stranger than this one, that seemed to be dragging him back...he couldn't quite make the images fit...but there was something about small, sweet, coloured objects...and the simplicity of it all...if only he could remember, just what it was all going on about...but he reasoned, as only a mountain goat can, 'thats the nature of dreams...great fun while your in them...but they aren't a patch on sitting here, chewing grass and watching the sun go down...*

20. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Couldn't lock it if I could access it. Besides, I had to give Xen his chance to write his post. Shame to lock them while he's writing and then miss it because he can't post it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.