Warning Ki failure

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by lbo_ninja, Jan 31, 2005.

1. lbo_ninja

lbo_ninja New Member

Hello every one,
    I'm getting a very annoying problem: a ki failure.
    Since a few weeks, I can't give anymore ki. I didn't receive a reiki formation but I still have the faculty to give it and that faculty raise up during my formations in thai massage and shiatsu. But actully nothing... :cry:
    Is there something to do to correct or to help to correct that?

2. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Go see an Amatsu Tatara practitioner, you need a full balance done.

3. MartialArtsSnob

MartialArtsSnob New Member

Don't worry............happens to the best of us from time to time......................try some Ginsing....... :eek: :D

HateitwhenthathappensMartialartsnobout!

4. add

add New Member

Perhaps u simply need to power up for about 4 episodes, then u'll end up with a power level of over 5000! seriously though is there not some form of meditations you could do to control and generate ki?

5. lbo_ninja

lbo_ninja New Member

I don't know that's why I haved posted

6. Dr.Syn

Dr.Syn Valued Member

Warning Ki

Seek out an acupuncturist..Mine is really good at putting things right again..Keep us posted

7. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

If you're having problems extending Ki it's normally because your giveing out more than your replenishing or because you're not sleeping properly. Illness within your own body can also seriousley affect your ability to extend Ki to others.

The simplest solution is to get a good nights sleep. There are also meditation and breathing exorcises that you can do to help replenish your Ki.

• Ki Meditation

• Ki Breathing
      The following is a very simple Ki Breathing exorcise.

1. Sit in the seiza (kneeling) position with a straight back and your hands resting naturally on your lap. If you find this position too uncomfortable sit on a chair with a hard straight back.

2. Close your eyes and open your mouth. You mouth should make an "O" shape.

3. Begin by breathing out from your tummy with one constant steady breath, maintaining a straight back until all the air is out. Then bow forward slightly from the hips to push out the last drop of air. Do not bow the head as this restricts air flow.

4. Close your mouth and breath into your tummy through your nose in one continuouse breath until it's full. Now sit up straight to draw in the last breath.

5. Repeat from step 2 for about 5 minutes and work upto half an hour. Always finish the exorcise on an out-breath.

Notes:
      • When breathing out you should make an "AH" sound and not "HA". Making a "HA" sound forces the air from the lungs too quickly.

• A single breath for beginners should take no more than 5 seconds as each breath must be even. E.g. Breath out for 5 seconds then breath in for 5 seconds.

• Do not try to sustain a single breath for too long. Thirty five (35) seconds is the normal upper limit. I don't want anybody to faint.

• When sitting in the seiza position for long periodes, take your time standing up. The feet can go numb and you may fall over and break an ankle.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2005
  8. lbo_ninja

lbo_ninja New Member

Thanks all for advices ;)

9. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

you know, if you develop a large enoug beer gut your ki will be stored in it. wont be a problem again.

10. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Ah, always wondered why so many of the ki teachers whose classes I've been to seemed massively overweight. That'd be it then.

11. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Funniest post EVER!

:cool:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  12. ladystar

ladystar Valued Member

Ki to more...

Hugs, Ibo Ninja,

Ki's never gone or depleted...I just think so because sometimes I can't "feel" it. I have learned that Ki is more than a feeling...trust...go deeper....

I find I have difficulty extending Ki when there's too much stuff in my inner world, especially fear, frustration, or anger, sometimes, just being hungry!

Just indicates, that somewhere, my system is out of balance. Up to me to restore, and it's ok to allow others to assist, when appropriate...

I encourage you to look at your life and listen to your heart (or stomach).

Some antidotes I use?

Meditation
    Forgiveness
    Love
    Trust
    A good massage
    Hiking in the woods (the forest always listens!)
    A balanced diet with many good, whole grains
    Safe ways to express anger
    Treatments from others, like reiki, acupuncture, and others...
    Dreaming
    Candle lit bath using oatmeal, and rose soap
    Friends who listen, understand, and do not give advice unless asked...
    Laughing!
    Singing!
    Hugs...lots of them...giving and getting
    Helping somebody else.

I hope this helps...please let me know....blessings.. luv, Jess :eek:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  13. hwardo

hwardo Drunken Monkey

Have you ever considered supplementing your practice with Chinese qigong?

14. WingChun Lawyer

WingChun Lawyer Modesty forbids more.

There ARE medications used to suppress the belief in ki. They are dispensed by the practitioners of the ancient art of psy-ki-a-try.

15. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

If you run out of chi, how do you tell? :D

16. WingChun Lawyer

You lose weight. And you get friends, a life, maybe a girlfriend...

17. Jasonds23

Jasonds23 Banned Banned

S.o.s.!!!!

"There ARE medications used to suppress the belief in ki.
    They are dispensed by the practitioners of the ancient
    art of psy-ki-a-try."

Hey dude, Your right! Are you for hire?

18. WingChun Lawyer

Sorry, I´m a lawyer. I practice sue-do.

19. Gyaku

Gyaku Valued Member

The following herb tea is good for overall well-being it should help to build overall wellbeing.

Combine the following:

1 x ginseng teabag
    Juice of 1/2 a lemon
    Slivers of Ginger.
    Honey to taste.

Good luck.

More ki = more libido
    More libido = Very Happy girlfriend

20. WingChun Lawyer

Believer in ki = strange person

Strange person = scares away girls