Ninja Vs Shaolin Monk

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by KungFuMaster, Oct 20, 2003.

?

Who Would Win?

1. Ninja

88 vote(s)
    51.5%
  2. Shaolin Monk

83 vote(s)
    48.5%
  1. Adam

Adam New Member

Kenpodavid is most correct, it's a proven scientific fact that a pirate are at least twice as awesome as a shaolin monk and a ninja rolled into one and lives to flip out and kill people while drinking rum. Pirates rule!

2. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

unsubstantiated rubbish! Pirates and monks do not have real ultimate power. Ninjas are so sweet and awesome I can feel it in my body. It would probably go something like this...
    Pirate tries to float in on his pirate ship (also known as sissy ship) then the ninja starts wailing hard on his axe, so hard that a big tidal wave forms and knocks the boat totally over with real ultimate power! The pirate drowns and most likely uses his last breath to cry.
    Meanwhile the monk starts talking about peace and love and some other hippy garbage while the ninja kicks him in the nuts and he explodes!
    Oh man, that got me so pumped I kicked my own dog in the shin.

3. Fire_Wings

Fire_Wings New Member

:???: Er... How many people will WANT to assasinate a Monk? Even a ninja...

4. blaksun

blaksun Banned Banned

Why not kill a monk?

Eightfold Path speaks the truth. You all know it.
    There is no way to beat a ninja.

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Unless its Jonny Depp in Pirates of the Carribean, in which case, the ninja, the monk and the monk's little sister could whoop his ass, because his wrists are too limp to hold his sword properly!

6. Cain

Cain New Member

***SSSSPPPPFFTT!!!***

I loved my cola.....and monitor....

I was going to say something to that effect but those words pretty much sum up nicely :D

|Cain|

7. freespirit

freespirit spirit of the free

monks don't talk about love and peace while their getting their nuts kicked in they wud kick the ninjas head in and then teach the ninja the value of not going straight for the nuts :)

8. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

What do you mean? I thought going straight for the nuts in a fight is pretty valuable. You ever been kicked in the jewels? It sucks man, even with a cup on it can be debilitating.

9. shuyun3

shuyun3 Shugyosha

in his turf, the ninja. in an open field where there is no where to run hide or use the surrounding to his advantage the ninja would avoid to confront shaolin or samurai.

ninja are realistic. shaolin monks are passive (for most part). so the battle is unlikely

10. Reiki

Reiki Ki is everything!

definitely the shaolin monk, he is one with the buddha, that gets any ole ninja any day.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am the Weta Master.....!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2004
  11. Charbodan

Charbodan Valued Member

Master Li Mu Bai and the Green destiny ....

hmmm he appeared to kick some ass against that assassin so I don't think he'd be to concerned about any ninja.

Now if it is a Ninja master like Michael Dudikoff haha, then Li Mu Bai will definately win but against someone like Kinjo out of the film The Hunted 1995 who was the best of the best he would stick kick ass.

In the movies I would give it to Li Mu Bai and in reality I would have to go with a true master of Ninjitsu. He would not be stupid enough to fight the monk on his own terms. It is not about honour it is about winning for the ninja.

I would also consider the differences in the training and objectives of each form. I would consider that the monk should be used to fighting against other martial art styles (looking at all of the different forms of kungfu) however unless he comes from a temple that cross trains with foreign MAs (propably rare) he would be facing a very different opponent in a ninja.

The more I think about this the more I think it would come down to the physical skill and martial will of each combatant.

I give up.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2004
  12. freespirit

freespirit spirit of the free

it is acceptable but don't forget this is a highly trained ninja we are talking about he could probably rid the monk of children now thats just mean :)

13. Gryphon Hall

Gryphon Hall Feeling Scholler

Probably the Shaolin monk, but that's basing it on how the Japanese version of the Shaolin monk, the Yamabushi warrior monks, did against the Ninja.

Heck! Even the Samurai had difficulty with them!

Pax.

14. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Mario vs Bowser?!?

15. spoon

spoon New Member

there are no winners or loosers, its the taking part that counts. OK so one of them might loose a limb or a head or something but looser is such a negative word. Maybe one of them would not come quite as first as the other but to say they lost would not be good for the self esteem. Everyones a winner and there are prizes for all.

16. Glock 18

Glock 18 Bang

the ninja. he uses finesse and gadgets. he uses trickery. (the monk would win, however, in hand-to-hand combat.)

17. Mohko

Mohko New Member

Monk would win because when the the ninja would try to stab him,then the monk would scream "WATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    and do a Ultimate Heavenly 8 Dragon 3 Split Finger Paralyzing 4 Way Spiritual Heart Exploding Palm

18. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

LOL. Yargh :D (sorry its national talk like a pirate day in maryland O_O :rolleyes: )

19. FortuneFaded

FortuneFaded Feel my Squirrely wrath!

Bwahahahahaha!

20. xxx_shinobi

xxx_shinobi Valued Member

Fully equiped ninja is an undefeatable machine, not by 1 monk nor by 10 !!!
    I have read about 100 MA books, and I'm telling you guys, that "iga" and "koga" ninjas was the most professional killers ever exist.