General ninja chit chat!!!

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Keikai, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

2. Budo-Paladin

Budo-Paladin Genin

Haha, very funny. Erm, well, time to go, school finishes in a bit. Be on later! :D Though you no doubt care! :p

3. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Important Note On Terminology - Please Read

Please take note of the following.

In the last few pages of this particular thread, there have been several instances of the term "fool" being used. As part of my role as Topic Moderator, I brought this up for discussion amongst the various Topic and Global Moderators of the MAP community. The debate has explored various aspects of this word's usage, especially in relation to the way it is used in modern online communities. However, it has now been decided that it is unacceptable to use the term in any but the correct English language usage - in other words, it must not be used in a derogatory manner, whether this is done directly or indirectly.

The particular instances in which it has been used recently do not appear to have breached MAP's Terms of Service. However, they are considered to be unsuitable uses of the term from MAP's perspective. Therefore, could you all please avoid using the term in any derogatory manner in future posts. If in any doubt, simply choose a different word to include in your sentence.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation and understanding and your help in maintaining community standards here at MAP.

Andrew Jones
    Ninjutsu Forum Topic Moderator

4. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Rowton is very nice Si.

My sister-in-law got married there it's a really nice setting for a wedding.

5. Budo-Paladin

Budo-Paladin Genin

I find it funny how we all start gradually posting insulting and inapropriate stuff, and we all have a laugh. Then one of the moderators tells us to stop doing something, then everyones back quiet again. Trust me, by tonight, you'll be talking out your rear end again!!! :D

6. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

I see more people have jumped on the "anti SL" wagon now. At least those in SL don't feel the need to spend hours a day on here belittling others. 'Here' being just another online environment anyway.

7. Lord Spooky

I liked SL. I can see the appeal but it wasn't really my thing, nothing to kill in there
    If I can't shoot it or cast a fireball at it I'm not interested. :D

Anyway I've just discovered Lord of the rings online :D

*Awaits comments about rings* :rolleyes:

8. Victoria

Not casting fireballs already are you? :eek: I threw my first earlier!

Once you're up more near my level it might be worth setting up a trade agreement. You get extra % on income :)

LOTR - Link? :D

9. Lord Spooky

10. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

its because they lack personality my young lad, thats why spooky got out, he was haemoraging mates from every angle, now refreshed he lives again!!!!

11. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

yes i cant wait to go there!! :D

:D we could go for 8 of us and take 2 cars.

not, thats a naughty word even when we are talking about one of our friends!! :rolleyes:

12. Budo-Paladin

Budo-Paladin Genin

may i ask wtf is that!?!?!?!?

13. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

14. Budo-Paladin

Budo-Paladin Genin

Your cool.... :p

15. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

hey, its all about personalities, i had a guy on monday want to give me a job that A) didnt exist B) i had no experience of C) i had no qualifications in but he wanted to employ me, why you ask? because of my cheeky confident personality, so forget about Uni, i'll teach you everything you need to know in life!!

Blagging........perfect!! :D

16. Budo-Paladin

Budo-Paladin Genin

ok...bye........ :p

17. Victoria

I bet :D :D

That cheeky personality can get you anywhere these days!

18. Victoria

My laptop probably couldn't cope with that! Warbook is as sophisticated as it gets :D

19. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Spooky said:-
    Boy did you miss out! I've got more weapons than you can wave a bokken at and visit the combat-enabled areas regularly.

V said:-
    V for President! :Angel: :love: :Angel: :love: :Angel: :love:

20. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

no no, it was only brought up when Andy took the first swipe at me, like i said i couldnt be arsed but then Andy trawls through the walsall thread throwing mud over there as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.