Apparently someone is very excited about their 15th Dan....

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Tsukaneru, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garth

garth Valued Member

Ero Sennin posted

I've said this before that whilst Ninjutsu is not a cult, (A term I think your kind of eluding to) and in fact the concept goes completely against what Dr Hatsumi is teaching in my opinion(Read what he says about religion for instance), the fact that this is ninjutsu, doesn't take away the fact some people will try to add mystical language into the art or come up with something appropriating a religion/cult.

In fact you may find that the real instructors are more down to earth than you think.

2. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Dude, just write another post! That's too much for an edit and discombobulates the thread dialogue a lot!

How am I being xenophobic by stating historical events? You keep inserting eastern wisdom in the discussion in a way that isn't relevant to anything I'm saying, so I decided to throw out those points because the world isn't all eastern and western ways of thinking anymore, it's all mixed.

3. Ero-Sennin

You can't be all esoteric and use the wrong your/you're! :mad: (since we're all on writing style and everything in this thread :p)

I'm trying to derive what the MAP Ninjutsu culture is here. If Hatsumi was the guy with the purple hair in the photos introduced at the start of the thread, then he seems like a pretty awesome dude just from that. :p

4. TomD

TomD Valued Member

Can someone explain to me how this tread moved from 15th danners with the movement of a concrete sidewalk to metaphysics?:evil:

5. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

Thread split needed?

6. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

Dear ninjers, thank you for this thread. It was a hoot.

7. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

I doubt anyone is going to volunteer to go through nearly 900 posts to split the threads apart...

8. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

True that.

I think it only went weird in the last couple of pages.

9. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

You'll never get a pay rise with that attitude.

10. Ero-Sennin

I feel like a "it's over 9,000!!!" joke can find its way into this.

11. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Ahhh, that explains it!

12. mattt

mattt Valued Member

I think this sort of attitude is why I am moving on from MAP. There are either people like this who troll on by, or people with agendas.

13. Pankeeki

Pankeeki Valued Member

Jake is giving an interview on BBC1 at 7pm today , maybe he will correct the mistakes in the earlier interviews? Like being one of the 50 15th dans in the world.
    There are surely more then 400, in the uk alone there must be close to twenty...
    And some people like Peter King have been 15th dan for longer then a decade I believe...

14. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll see if I can record it.

15. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

What a great opportunity to show the naive public what a "good heart" represents and show a humble and honest look at oneself and one's skills...

16. Tsukaneru

Tsukaneru Valued Member

Oh good. So he will be only one of the top 400 most deadly Ninja in the world. That sends a much better message. :whistle:

Are they going to ask him about this epic thread on MAP? lol

17. Tsukaneru

Tsukaneru Valued Member

edit: "what another great opportunity...." ;-)

18. Tsukaneru

Tsukaneru Valued Member

Please god no....I thought you were joking...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03vkp9p

"Joe Crowley meets one of the world's only remaining ninjas"

19. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

Maybe he's meeting Sho Kosugi, it doesn't say:dunno:

20. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

:p

[​IMG]

Don't have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent guys.

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.