Not Frank Dux Comments on MAP Article

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Not Frank Dux, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Oh how long has the Nihon Kobudo Shinkokai and the Nihon Kobudo Kyokai been regulatory organisations??

They might do a great many things but I think you'll find that isn't one of them, certainly not in the way you mean. ;)

Also why is this being turned into an anti-Bujinkan rant?

Well your ideas on the Nihon Kobudo Shinkokai and Nihon Kobudo Kyokai have been addressed above.

However what makes you think the Bujinkan, Genbukan or Toshindo has ever been put forward as a koryu?

This is where you are failing.

You use of terminology is off the mark as is the context you are trying to use it in.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. Dean Winchester

Aegis,

Is it possible to split off any Bujinkan ranting and stick it in a thread in the Ninjutsu forum ;)

Wouldn't want to derail Owl's article too much.

This can be kept for Mr Dux et al and their claims.

3. Dean Winchester

Oh and just because there may be lineage discrepancies with some of the Takamatsuden that doesn't some how magically make other claims made by people such as Mr Dux or Kim somehow more valid.

All it does is stick you in a room together with them coming out on top as they can show at least some part of their history and teacher/source etc.

Actually no not a room an apartment building, let's keep them separate in their own apartment as they do seem to have some credibility beyond claims of a mysterious teacher.

4. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

So basically, we have a nut-up-or-shut-up situation for Mr Dux. Cool. That'll be the last time he posts, then.

5. Not Frank Dux

Not Frank Dux New Member

Credibility Problem?

Who has a credibility problem? NOT ME!

Maybe you do otherwise you wouldn't be hiding behind an alias while making defamatory statements disguised as facts.

Lets not play games and claim I have a credibility issue. My issue is with the fact there exists no accountability for trade libel taking place that I litigated over.

Let us stay focused on what is being asserted here on this forum thread about me and discuss the situation as it really exists - that is not intended to be an anti-Bujinkan rant but statement of verified facts

The high cost of protracted litigation has allowed people to slant the truth or report falsehoods without fear of prosecution. THIS IS A VERIFIED AND OBSERVABLE FACT.

I can speak of this with a certain degree of certainty as my actions and words have been subjected to being taken out of context. Done to gain an unfair competitive advantage in business over me and others by mischaracterizing the facts, deceive others.

So I ask is this possibly occurring in Mr. Green's situation? How do we know it isn't when no one has bothered to determine if an ulterior motive possibly exist for the person making the allegations. So I ask how was this video obtained and is it complete or edited for purposes here?

FYI the 30 different types of Chi is identified in the Yellow Emperor's journal that is the whole basis of eastern medicine that is older than western sciences.

I can say with certainty people mischaracterizing the facts has occurred in my own situation and this person associating me with terms like huckster, snake oil salesman, Mr. Green or anything that maybe considered defamatory is not only an attempt at manipulating others perception but in my opinion constitutes a criminal act not to be taken lightly.

The basic consumer protection statute by the Federal Trade Commission is Section 5(a) of the FTC Act, which provides that "unfair or deceptive acts or practices in or affecting commerce... are... declared unlawful." (15 U.S.C. Sec. 45(a)(1)). Safe Web amended Sec. 5(a) "unfair or deceptive acts or practices" to include such acts or practices involving foreign commerce that cause or are likely to cause reasonably foreseeable injury within the United States or involve material conduct occurring within the United States.”

Right now I'm in Canada to address such criminal issues. Where my student Chris Myra is announced ringside in a defamatory fashion as "he claims to be a student of Frank Dux" My presence removes that speculation.

Chris Myra is an Afghanistan War Veteran who stepped up to meet challenges made to him by Robin Black who is a commentator for a fight network. [​IMG]

Robin Black talks the talk but when it came time to walk the walk Robin backed out of the fight 6 days before the rematch, which Black had requested.

When an alleged Muay Thai Champ was supposed to scare Chris off by being offered up as a substitute for Robin Black in an MMA match the fight commission stopped the fight two days before it happened.

Maybe its because they found out I was here working the corner for Chris Myra, where I wasn't going to stand by and let the politics cheat him out of anymore of his wins. Just like what occurred when Chris crushed the orbital of his opponent who was 25lbs heavier and used illegal strikes to the back of his head [​IMG] that are counted as legitimate points in order to be declared the winner of the fight -- regardless, when it all was said and done it wasn't Chris Myra who went to the hospital that night.

This cancelation by Robin Black will now make six fights scheduled in a row where Chris's opponents are all no shows... all talk just like the cowards on this forum talking bad about me from behind a keyboard and alias whom if I said anything I should be sorry for ...I'M GLAD! LMAO

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  6. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Sir - have you read your own wiki page?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Dux
    It's publicly stated that you're a fraud. I'd say deal with wiki before you rant at an article on a forum very few people read.

7. Not Frank Dux

Not Frank Dux New Member

Wiki is an open source website where i and others have been prevented from making any edits. Funny how that happened after I said I wouldn't pay $5000 to have my page locked by the Wikipedia foundation. The same amount that Novell scientist James Merkey said he paid its founder jimmy Wales to put an end of the trade libel of him on wiki calling him a fraud.

Just like i said this isn't a credibility issue. It's a trade libel and criminal racketeering problem... Since, any fool can make a blanket allegation to profit themselves.

Like I said check the Nov 2008 Frank Dux Wikipedia page as was edited by Pamelalee.33 before she ended up banned for knowing the truth and tried to present the correct info. She is one of the many. Compare the irrefutable sources she cites to what is on the page now and you recognize right off perception of me is being managed.

That is not an issue of my being a fraud or black people being an issue of being subhuman as ranted in the 1960's this is an issue and evidence of oppression of free speech and trade libel carried out by cowards hiding behind aliases in place of white hoods.

8. Mangosteen

all the sources of the edited page are either you or supporters.
    theres a lot of speculation in the page also rather than fact.
    theres nothing really of official news source.
    forget it. no point arguing with a guy comparing his legitimacy with racial oppression.

9. Not Frank Dux

Not Frank Dux New Member

Credibility Problem?

No point in arguing with the truth when it is right in your face and you can't continue to deceive others is more like it!

Where is the speculation going on regarding that page? The facts are listed and sources provided.

Such as, the fact my name appears on page 10 of US Navy Specwar manual (k431-0097) where i am listed as a source contributor and is part of online court records, also cited as an irrefutable fact by the Artesia Daily newspaper, the Amsterdam News and worldwide dojo who corroborated the facts as did Black Belt in Nov. 1980... also being cited. Sources and facts that you arbitrarily claim is speculative or doesn't exist on the page when it does and anyone checking the link can see that for themselves - see you for the liar and cyber bully you are.

You should make yourself scarce because you are right! You cannot win an argument when the truth is being presented. What does that say about you when you can't figure out how the devices that drives racism are the same ones used in defaming me... Your exit says you refuse to honor the truth when faced with it!

10. Dean Winchester

So about that picture of you holding up a current newspaper??

Please provide proof you are who you say you are.

If you are not prepared to do this then I don't see why anyone should engage you in anything even remotely resembling a discussion.

After all who is to say you are not some fake posing as Mr Frank Dux so as to cause him problems?

I think it is only fair to Mr Dux and the rest of the members here that this member proves his is in fact Frank Dux.

Meanwhile maybe some of us should get hold of Mr Dux's contact details and drop him a line?

11. Dean Winchester

I'd be interested if our new member who is claiming to be Mr Dux could tell us a little about his martial arts background?

Dux Ryu is based on Koga Yamabushi Ninjutsu yes?

Who was the teacher of Senzo Tanaka?

How is Koga Yamabushi Ninjutsu structured?

What does it in contain within its curriculum?

Could you please provide the kanji for Koga Yamabushi Ninjutsu and the names of your teacher and his teacher.

With how long you've been on the scene these should be fairly simple.

Mods,

If the member claiming to be Mr Dux refuses to prove that he is Mr Dux can we have a ban please?

The anonymity issue doesn't come into play as he is giving an identity and claiming it is true. This one becomes a matter of him backing up his claims and also, believe it or not, protecting the real Mr Dux from a potential imposter.

An article discussing someone's background is one thing but when an individual claims to be the person involved then I think it is important that we know for sure they are who they say they are.

12. ScottUK

Aegis, could Mr Dux prove his identity by emailing you from one of his already-established 'Dux' email addresses please?

13. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

That's a very good idea actually.

Would member "Frank Dux" please email me at the following address to confirm his identify, using an email address associated with an official website. Failure to do so within 3 days will be considered an admission that this is a wind-up and the account name will be changed to something more appropriate.

Email address is Aegis@martialartsplanet.net

14. Chris Parker

Chris Parker Valued Member

I'm a little more interested in the claims of Katori Shinto Ryu as part of Frank's training and system..... Frank? Care to list the Gogyo no Bo? How about the Gokui no Tachi? How does Katori Shinto Ryu feature in what you do? And what ranking do you have to claim such a thing?

Agreed.

15. Mangosteen

agreed.

16. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Ha ha ha ha, of course older is better. Like spears are better than M16s.

The Bear.

17. OwlMAtt

OwlMAtt Armed and Scrupulous

This is a good point, Dean. I hadn't thought of that.

18. Not Frank Dux

Not Frank Dux New Member

Proof of Life!

First off, what does it matter if I am or am not Frank Dux? Especially, when the information I supply is correct and can be corroborated. What do you prefer, instead? Outright lies and mischaracterization of facts that ZAAD (whoever you really are) apparently spins.

Secondly, you insist I have to prove up who I am or be banned. You appear to me to be a hypocrite when you don't require other people to reveal their real names that could lead to revealing ulterior motives. Not when they are deliberately defaming my character and others and breaking the law.

You want proof? Okay, how about you all first post a copy of your drivers licenses right alongside a pic of you holding it... that is if you are old enough to drive. In fact, that should apply to all who are going to be allowed to join the discussion. If this is really intended to be an open and honest discussion.

Lets keep it a civil and intelligent as no swarming and obfuscating my responses... no sarcasm or banter...

I welcome real questions and not the kind disquised as statements and vice-versa - no statements disguised as questions.

And ha ha ha yourself ...don't mischaracterize what I represented. What are you a blithering idiot I never represented older was better only that different cultures communicate differently, such as the chinese describe a spinning heel kick as "dragon whips its tail"...

Ancestral Chi, refers to traits passed down from one generation to the next.

The spear v M16, crack! Hey, the chinese were using gun powder and cannons while the western world was painting themselves blue and using cat feces as a contraceptive.

Also what makes you think western science is superior to eastern science.... this comment really betrays ignorance and arrogance... what are you 14, 15 years old? I'd expect a snide comment like that out of someone who is pubescent.

19. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Ok, as this is a pretty clear refusal to obey a mod request for verification of identity, I'll be changing your nickname to "Not Frank Dux".

If you decide to play ball, you can contact me as requested.

20. ScottUK

Maaaan, I was so excited as well. Gutted.