Alex or Sung Jin

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by nym, May 20, 2009.

1. SatoriTheLush

SatoriTheLush Valued Member

:topic:

Man, it's been 17 years since we had a President with any relevant military experience. Bush Sr. was the first to have had any in some time, too.

2. Ki_Power

Ki_Power Banned Banned

I predict another SPLIT.

SJS & Alex will probably butt-heads at some point...(this has happened before)...and the "empire" will divide.

Does that mean civil war? Texas as the "South" and San Francisco as the "North".

I think Alex will be the smart one and register on the Kuk Sool Global Alliance!

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  3. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Interesting predictions

Interesting predictions.

Is the other son George involved in any way at all by the way?

Maybe the name itself is a give-away, as it reads, 'Now Loos Kuk' in reverse :D

So maybe if and/or when such a split occurs, one brother could keep the name 'Kuk Sool Won' and the other could call his system 'Sool Won Do' or something :evil:

4. nym

nym Valued Member

unkown-KJN will have a better idea on George, last I heard he was in New York "Studying" and the other brother is back in Korea working for Samsung. Leaving the elder two to look after K S W, but George is the only son with the current Mrs I H S, so as to whats being written about North Korea and the next ruler being Kim Jung's youngerst son the same might happen in the Rupublic of K S W.

5. Onatop

Onatop Valued Member

All this is very entertaining, however I'd like to remind everybody that we have KUK SA NIM for at least 2 more decades .

Good day to everybody.

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  6. Out-to-Lunch

Out-to-Lunch Valued Member

Every heard of the hit by a truck theory?

7. Ki_Power

Ki_Power Banned Banned

Yup! That could happen...or even choke on a tater-tot!

Who knows...:dunno:

8. Out-to-Lunch

Out-to-Lunch Valued Member

Oh no Liam!! From the looks of this thread, and its past history, I'm predicting this is going nowhere good LOL

9. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

What makes you think I keep tabs on the Suh Family? :D ;)

But you're correct AFAIK, except that last I heard George had finished his schooling in NYC. Don't know if he went to L.A. to try and get work there or not. More film careers to be had there than in NYC, though (he wants to be BEHIND the camera for all those interested).

10. BarnziKsw

BarnziKsw Valued Member

i would choose master sun jin to be honest as he just seems as if he wants to get on with the practical aspects of kuk sool

11. nym

nym Valued Member

Alex or Sung Jin? Time to come off the fence. I would go with the one who is willing to implement the following.

1 We should all be treated equally
    2 All the hidden stuff should be taught to all of us, so we can all kill with our little finger.
    3 Everyone should be invited to a huge BBQ once a year at headquarters and HQ provide the beer.
    4 Black and silver is boring an we should be able to choose a nicer colour, like pink
    5 Alex has to get drunk at every demo and sing karaoke
    6 All masters must dance the Jig ever time they are asked to, but this only applies if a white belt asks.
    7 GM to take everyone who took part in the demo to the pub after and he must participate in the drinking games.
    8 The Aryan’s must rule the UK section
    9 Once a year all school owners must go into the ring so we can all see the last man standing.
    10 The Aryan’s must rule the UK section
    11 There should be a weeks training at Skegness (new school opening soon) every year
    12 The Aryan’s must rule the UK section
    13 ect ect ect
    14 The Aryan’s must rule the UK section
    15 As for where i would make my bed ? both are pretty cute XX

12. BarnziKsw

BarnziKsw Valued Member

im all for 3 & 5 :p

13. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Hidden stuff...

Actually, there is no 'hidden stuff', unless you're talking about the myriad variations on the same themes. Or another spooky form containing little real meaning or value. They do, however, want you to believe that there is something else waiting for you just around the corner. So the promise is, cough up yet another wodge of dosh for your next grade and they'll fill you in with the next part of the jigsaw, leading to the mythical Kuk Sool Holy Grail...

14. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

The One who Kicks Pugil and Unknowns Ass!:evil:

15. nym

nym Valued Member

But I was pomised there are little finger killing techniques and I gave the Suh's a shinny penny each to teach me and they said they will :)

16. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

Collectively, or separately?

ROFLMAO

What about #s 8, 10, & 12 thru 14? :banana:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  17. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

"Collectively, or separately?"

Optional; But collectively whould be much more impressive :cool:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  18. H2oWings

H2oWings Valued Member

KJN SJS

KJN SJS
    no question

19. Hyeongsa

Hyeongsa The Duelist

i know i stumbled upon this late, but after reading the franchise agreement, what do you hope to see from each of the brothers? what would you like to see master SJS and master alex do?